DX » Community » Reviews » CC-915 DIY Velcro Computer Wire Cord Cable Taps Holders Winder Wrap - Black (120cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Easy usefull Sensacional wraps well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemanuelz on 09/21/2015

Pros: Good qual8ty It can do many things, putting cables together is just one I use one of rthem as a belt, comfortable and easy to close and open Cons: none Aditional thoughts: I need more of them... Diferent colors can be great

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byzpennis on 09/10/2015

Pros: Easy to cut off, lots of uses, quite cheap as well Cons: Hmm, Maybe a bit short but otherwise good

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySubzy on 07/30/2015

Pros: I bought two of these and the uses are unlimited for cable organizing. It can be cut as long as you need it and it will stick & hold even if wet or dirty. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: It is 100cm exactly, not 120cm as advertised by DX. Even this 20cm is neglectable, I take it quite seriously.... Read more

Impression: usefull;

0 0 1

• posted bydboyd on 04/16/2015

Can cut to any length. Great for organizing wires and tiding thing up behind computers or when I have my router and hub. Keeps everything organized. No cons. Price could be better or the roll could be longer.

Impression:Very good,Easy, usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byoreomau5 on 03/13/2015

I bought 3 of these velcro rolls, the week after they arrived I had used them all. so I had to order more, I've used it for a lot of loose cables and similar small area to tidy up. Velcro got so many useful areas, and the price on this one is really worth it. Would recommend. Actually got 3 of my... Read more

Impression:Very good, usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bydonjeuw on 01/20/2015

This velcro is long enough to wrap cables in various computers. It doesn't take much space and may be cut to the length you need, plus the quality of the material is very good. I don't ask more for this price, 5 stars ^^

Impression:wraps well;

0 0 0

• posted byfelipesotto on 08/28/2014

Pros: Preço! Muito barato. Vem um rolo inteiro e você corta o tamanho que desejar utilizar. O velcro é muito bom, funciona muito bem. Excelente para manter fios e cabos enrolados e organizados, independente do tamanho que tiverem. Cons: Nenhum. Recomendo comprarem mais de um, pois é muito útil.

0 0 0

• posted byOriginalG on 07/25/2014

Pros: easy to use, usefull. Broad spectum of possibilities Cons: none

Impression:Easy, usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byclacby on 07/04/2014

Really excellent for those that try to avoid that cabling of computers, TV sets and other stuff to become a mess. This is the second unit I have bought of this product, I used as an elegant replacement of home-made organizers using twisted wire. No one identified so far. From time to time I cut a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanilocesardp on 06/02/2014

Although it's not super cheap, the price is ok. Tape length is also ok. There's isn't any cons. It does what it needs to do, there isn't much space for mistakes: It's cheap Velcro. but I would not recommend it for people trying to use it with thin wires. The tape is a bit thick and that would be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere