DX » Community » Reviews » CC-915 DIY Velcro Computer Wire Cord Cable Taps Holders Winder Wrap - Black (120cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclacby on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really excellent for those that try to avoid that cabling of computers, TV sets and other stuff to become a mess. This is the second unit I have bought of this product, I used as an elegant replacement of home-made organizers using twisted wire. Cons:No one id... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalflife3 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, best cost-benefit, perfect for general use, very economic, because you cut in the size necessary. Cons:Could be more resistant, with me the tape detach after multiple uses (example: use in power cords of mobile devices or in parts/cables that for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalex93 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I can cut it however I want it, very good for cable organization. I can have a longer piece on thick cables and a shorter one on thin cables. This way it will last longer than other cable ties. It also sticks good. Cons:I don't see any particular problems with... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good and useful product if you want to tidy up your cabling. The plus of this is that you can cut it to any length you need so it gives more freedom to make it just as you need it. One side has the Velcro and the other sticks to it. Cons:None really... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections