DX » Community » Reviews » CC-915 DIY Velcro Computer Wire Cord Cable Taps Holders Winder Wrap - Black (120cm)
  • 5 star 18 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclacby on 07/04/2014

Really excellent for those that try to avoid that cabling of computers, TV sets and other stuff to become a mess. This is the second unit I have bought of this product, I used as an elegant replacement of home-made organizers using twisted wire. No one identified so far. From time to time I cut a few centimeters and give them to my kids to use on their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilocesardp on 06/02/2014

Although it's not super cheap, the price is ok. Tape length is also ok. There's isn't any cons. It does what it needs to do, there isn't much space for mistakes: It's cheap Velcro. but I would not recommend it for people trying to use it with thin wires. The tape is a bit thick and that would be hard to use. if you have too many cables you probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZemou on 03/27/2014

- Very strong velcro - Only few centimeters needed for each "knot" - Good value - You can now find better value on DX.com for velcro. Even if 120 cm looks quite long, I strongly suggest you to buy two of them especially if you want to do cable management behind TV / Computer / Console. I use it for a custom PC case and it's really simple to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydisarmer on 03/19/2014

- It has been almost one month and still sticks good - A simple item changes a lot of cable organization how your desk and home looks - Longer than expected, you can cut it into pieces with a scissor into any desired lenghts and use it in many places. - Nothing negative to report so far. - Probably can be used wiring around 10 cables. - This one turns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/07/2014

Sticks very good. Weather proof because its velcro. You can cut it to your needs. No too long or short pieces like in some velcro pre cut kits. You can use it many times again. Roll could be little longer or just buy many of them you can link them together because of velcro. Must better for wires. Easy to open and close if you need put a new cable in ... Read more

Cables attached to table leg.
    0 0
  • posted byAxloide on 02/13/2014

Good price and easy to use, perfect if you need to cut in difference size. Very good if you need very small pieces of velcro contemporary with long size (for example small cables like mobiles one or televisions) I don't see any cons, probably only long time resistence if you often open and close it and price could be a little more low A good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeMarquardt on 01/24/2014

The color black is very discreet Easy to cut and use right away Can hold several cables at the same time The price is fair Just cut with a scissor and use it not found cons at this time for this produt. it´s great and simple idea It´s best to buy several of these instead of those colorfull and costs more. If you need to clip several cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalflife3 on 01/16/2014

Good quality, best cost-benefit, perfect for general use, very economic, because you cut in the size necessary. Could be more resistant, with me the tape detach after multiple uses (example: use in power cords of mobile devices or in parts/cables that for your use is needed detach and arrest again after use Recommend to hold wires and cables they might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrBuyer on 01/09/2014

Easy to use, durable and recycable! It is compact, so it doesn't take much space in your backpack or drawer and can be cut to any length. 120cm is to little. You must buy it in bulk! And I think it is a not-so-cheap item. I have lots of it. Wrap what you want, cut and you are done. One of the best cable organizers (together with zip ties) that money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byendreottem on 10/28/2013

These are perfect for organizing cables, and especially if you constantly have to open and close your cables. As a musician, I use these to organize my sound cables when I'm going to practise or playing a consert. They're great because they can be cut in any length, so they fit cables of all lengths and dimensions - and unlike ordinary cable strips,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections