DX » Community » Reviews » Microwave Potato Chips Maker with Slicer Complete Set - Large
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydan8888 on 05/28/2013

good quality of material, slicer is really effective but not dangerous to cut your fingers with as the blades is not too sharp plastic seams a bit cheap as it seems to be melting if you use it twice in a row, instructions only in chinese the instructions on this website suggest to microwave for 8 minutes ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDanizinhalpa on 02/26/2013

Really alternative and creative product! The product is very usefull and easy to use. Now I can have my snacks without using oil. Very healthy! As mentioned on other reviews, everything in the box came in japanese so it was very difficult to me to know how much time I must cook the popatoes, and arranging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypimboli on 12/31/2012

I can make fat free potato chips anytime and in any quantity I want and do the flavouring to the liking of every person separately! I made potato chips for a party ones and nearly every guest wanted this gadget afterwards! The instructions could be better, ESP. how to long to microwave the chips and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantonio2k5 on 10/11/2012

Very easy to get crispy chips without fat. You don't lose the flavour, crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping. The most important is that it ¡s easy to use. In microwave of 800w in 7:30 the chips are perfect. It just to have a tapa. You cannot cook too many in one go. If you need to cook too many ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bylex19l on 01/17/2012

It is much cheaper if bought in a store, for example in our town or country. Although the chips are obtained is not particularly look like the real thing, but if the salt, pepper and smear the oil and put it on full power in the microwave for ten minutes - turns out just gorgeous! Made simple and clear,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymarcoscu2 on 11/17/2011

It works! Great price Easy to use Crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping Care must be made when arranging potato slices Can be a time consuming process Crisps are slightly thicker than those you buy To get the best results a few things should be borne in mind. Use good potatos, I suggest Maris Piper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylillnoesse on 10/21/2011

It really works. Just slice the potatoes with the supplied slicer. You can get really thin slices, which is required in order to get the chips crispy. Great as a gift. If you run it too many times in a row in the microwave the plastic becomes soft-ish. Other than that I can't think of anything. The knife ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalehawk on 10/01/2011

Its a chips maker. In minutes you can have chips to serve and without much trouble. The slicer is impresive, slices potatoes like paper and thin enought to make them fit into the tray. The tray is big enough for 3/4 of a medium size potatoe. Quality build its ok. For me the only bigger con its that there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalehawk on 09/07/2011

I really like it. It comes with three pieces, the cutter, the microwave support and another plastic thing that I gess it is use like a handle to cut the potatoe without slicing your fingers. The cutter cuts the potatoes like they were made of paper. Everything in the box came in japanese except for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilMob on 08/23/2011

Don't need oil. Healthier. More clean. _______________ Não utiliza óleo. Mais saudável. Mais limpo. Could be bigger - Not a big con, but the internal space could be used to put more potatoes, instead of sauces. But, maybe this could burn the internal potatoes, who knows... I think it could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections