DX » Community » Reviews » Microwave Potato Chips Maker with Slicer Complete Set - Large
  • 5 star 15 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydan8888 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality of material, slicer is really effective but not dangerous to cut your fingers with as the blades is not too sharp Cons:plastic seams a bit cheap as it seems to be melting if you use it twice in a row, instructions only in chinese OtherThoughts:the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDanizinhalpa on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really alternative and creative product! The product is very usefull and easy to use. Now I can have my snacks without using oil. Very healthy! Cons:As mentioned on other reviews, everything in the box came in japanese so it was very difficult to me to know how much tim... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypimboli on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can make fat free potato chips anytime and in any quantity I want and do the flavouring to the liking of every person separately! I made potato chips for a party ones and nearly every guest wanted this gadget afterwards! Cons:The instructions could be better... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonio2k5 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to get crispy chips without fat. You don't lose the flavour, crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping. The most important is that it ¡s easy to use. In microwave of 800w in 7:30 the chips are perfect. Cons:It just to have a tapa. You cannot cook too many... Read more

1 1
  • posted bylex19l on 01/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is much cheaper if bought in a store, for example in our town or country. Although the chips are obtained is not particularly look like the real thing, but if the salt, pepper and smear the oil and put it on full power in the microwave for ten minutes - turns out jus... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 11/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! Great price Easy to use Crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping Cons:Care must be made when arranging potato slices Can be a time consuming process Crisps are slightly thicker than those you buy OtherThoughts:To get the best results a few things should be bor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylillnoesse on 10/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works. Just slice the potatoes with the supplied slicer. You can get really thin slices, which is required in order to get the chips crispy. Great as a gift. Cons:If you run it too many times in a row in the microwave the plastic becomes soft-ish. Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalehawk on 10/01/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a chips maker. In minutes you can have chips to serve and without much trouble. The slicer is impresive, slices potatoes like paper and thin enought to make them fit into the tray. The tray is big enough for 3/4 of a medium size potatoe. Quality build its... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalehawk on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like it. It comes with three pieces, the cutter, the microwave support and another plastic thing that I gess it is use like a handle to cut the potatoe without slicing your fingers. The cutter cuts the potatoes like they were made of paper. Cons:Everyth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilMob on 08/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Don't need oil. Healthier. More clean. _______________ Não utiliza óleo. Mais saudável. Mais limpo. Cons:Could be bigger - Not a big con, but the internal space could be used to put more potatoes, instead of sauces. But, maybe this could burn the internal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections