DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Lucky Cat Pattern PVC Soft Rubber Passport Case - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeoh5111 on 10/17/2013

Just the right size to fit in my passport and well protected it from a lot of thing. The cover image is nice and cute. The price is reasonable and the quality is quite good compare to other types of PVC passport holder. There is also some extra space or compartment inside for you to keep your ticket, note or etc. It come with white color only which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluntic on 08/13/2013

Very beautiful and convenient cover for the passport. Lovely drawing pleases each time when you get the passport. It is convenient that there are additional pockets, it for me is important. Cover soft and pleasant to the touch. The passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation approached one one. Such cover perfectly will approach also as a remarkable ... Read more

Cover face In expanded form
    0 0
  • posted bymoemdx on 05/15/2013

This is a sturdy, nice looking passport cover. It looks very cute and will protect your passport. My Dutch passport does not fit in very easily but it does fit. It's almost too big, but not quite. So the cover could stand to be just a tiny big bigger. The elastic strap helps keep the passport closed. This is useful. If you like to travel, take this ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections