DX » Community » Reviews » 360' Rotation Car Mount Suction Cup Holder Stand w/ Bracket for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJimJunkie on 05/04/2014

Been using this for a while now and I love it. It is compact and holds the phone securely in the car. Suction pad works well and I've never had any problems. Easy to install and use. Build seems sturdy and hasn't shown any signs of breaking on me yet with extended use. The center clip does interfere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitoryudi on 01/31/2014

Fits perfectly to the Nokia Lumia 920, very easy to use. The suction cup is very strong if placed correctly, and easy to remove. Can rotate 360 with ease and adjust the pressure to hold the right angle. I havent tested other phones, but i think this fits only this type (Nokia Lumia 920), because its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycellomaier on 11/27/2013

EN:Perfect fit for lumia 920, it also allow you to record videos from your car, and holds your phone very well to use as a GPS PT-Br: Encaixa perfeitamente no Lumia 920, permite gravar videos no carro, e mantem o celular muito bem para utilizar como GPS EN:Just one con, the pressure lever does not release ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 10/25/2013

it does the job. Fits the Nokia lumia tightly and the succion cup seems pretty good. Fits the Nokia lumia 920, so tight that if you use some kind of cover, even the thinest silicone soft one, it has to be removed in order to place the phone in the holder I still have not tested it on roght roads, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndpc86xio5rf on 07/16/2013

Quality is really good and when received, it was installed in the car in no time! the nokia 920 fits perferctly in this holder and it really makes handling the Phone easy. All buttons can be accessed nicely. Not identified yet, have to see how long this plastic will last in hot temperatures I have only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections