DX » Community » Reviews » Extension Cable for Wii GameCube Controllers (1.8-Meter)
  • 5 star 31 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonomate on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This extensor is a godsend for me, because I tend to play games while I'm at bed, and my bed and my TV (and Wii console) are in directly oposite sides of my room. This product masterfully solves that. The product looks well made, and the conectors are neither too tight... Read more

GC Controller Cable Extensor GC Controller Cable Extensor
    0 0
  • posted byaust000 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Product of great quality - Easy to use - Exactly as in photos - Good length - Works perfect on wii - the connectors are of great quality Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:- Product of great quality - Easy to use - Exactly as in photos - Good length - Works perfect on wii -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCJMusic on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've never seen anything so useful yet so cheap, its a must have for all who want to use a gamecube controller. It's made to a good quality standard and easy to use. Cons:This product doesn't have any cons that I can find. OtherThoughts:I no longer have to mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuande28 on 08/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfect in all ways The materials are good quality It's easy to use it's exactly like the pics you see in the website it can be used on wii's and gamecube's Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:I would recommend this product to everybody, don't think it twice, buy this i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrennus on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Doubles the extension of you GameCube controllers. - Very affordable. - Resistant - Works fine with any GameCube controller. - You can use it on you GameCube or Wii without problem Cons:- No cons. OtherThoughts:Since I have a larger room and I still play my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - Very good quality - Good length - Works perfect on Wii and Gamecube - Very fast shipping Cons:-None that I can find OtherThoughts:These cables are very hard to find here in Norway, and when you do they are extremly expencive. This cable is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaini on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely usefull and a must have for everyone that wants to play GameCube games or certain Wii games with a GameCube Controller. Now in theese times with everything tucked under the TV-bench it becomes very usefull. Cons:You can't connect 4 of them together,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipemflp on 02/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:has excellent quality; the size of the extension is sufficient; if your control is black, nor will appear that you use an extension; the price is good; possui excelente qualidade; o tamanho da extenção é suficiente; se o seu controle for preto, nem aparec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyazhe on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This extension almost doubles the length of the standard Gamecube cord. It's much cheaper than buying a secondhand Wavebird, and you don't need to worry so much about knocking your console over. Also, the extension's female end snaps firmly onto the controller c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywyrfex on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- a lot cheaper than the ones you buy in your classic games store - does not break easily - no signal/rumble loss - long enough and not to long Cons:- not available in purple ( the color of my gamecube + controllers OtherThoughts:- you can't find these that ea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections