DX » Community » Reviews » Beach Sandle USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive (2GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 05/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this one for more than one year and it's still working. It's as fast as any regular flash drive. Since the main line is being cute, not fast, I think it works. My girlfriend enjoyed it. Cons:The cap had problems. I tried to glue it back again, but could... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanufox on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very beautiful, I bouth several to give as a gift and everybody loved!! They came in very different colors, its small and lovely. Cons:Some of mine came broken (the "thong")...and others came with the card not really attached to the rubber, but its really simp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidnelson on 09/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very cute and would make a great gift. Nice colours and also VERY SMALL. Most memory sticks/USB drives that you get are much bigger than they need to be. But this awesome little jandal is only about an inch and a bit long, and 5mm thin! Also very hard to lose the dri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragnav on 07/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is as great as it looks. Small (enough to carry with your keys), useful (2GB is enough for almost anything) and the sandal shape is really fun. The wire of the sandal is also a good point making it almost impossible to lose the cap. Cons:It comes in different colours... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackblackblack on 04/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I particularly enjoy how the "thong" of the sandle doubles as a leash to prevent the cap getting lost. It's very unique, and made an excellent gift. The USB drive is not cast into the rubber, but fits into a slot, so the drive could possibly be updat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreimonr on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent item, easy use, you don't miss de tap, no body has one of these perfect to give a girl as a gift perfect to give a girl as a gift salu2 Cons:maybe need a chain or a cordon but, actually, i can't find another cons but, actually, i can't find another cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections