DX » Community » Reviews » Charcoal Nose Pack - Black (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
empacar nariz negro
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilaira on 11/19/2014

Exelente envio un poco tardado pero vale la pena. Me parece que es mas pequeño que en la foto. Ahora a usarlo. Esperemos funcione. Read more

pasteches nariz pasteches nariz pasteches nariz pasteches nariz pasteches nariz pasteches nariz pasteches nariz

Impression:empacar nariz negro;

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 04/12/2014

- it gets the job done -it cheap compare to the other brand ones in the store -Dark = easier to see - Theres little cuts which you can pull apart to fit your nose -Long enough to go on the outside of the nose -It smelllsss uber bad -the information is in another language so you must look it up. (fuzzy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrighteousrob on 01/11/2014

works, sticks in place. Cheap. Comes with 10. Good price for it. It can reach the front and sides of your nose, including where it is hard to reach them. Compared to the the price at the store you get for almost five for the price of one. The charcoal can be a little messy, it's black and takes a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydadastu on 11/29/2013

These nose strips find I very good. I have used similar stuff before, but - even it was more expensive, it did not work so good. This work really strongly. After use the skin is not sticky or irritated and is really clearer!!! After the first use, I was so excited that I wanted to use it on whole face!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuliii on 09/30/2013

Good price and the product works really well. It removes black heads and is gentle with your skin. In my case in particular, the little ridges they have were really helpful as I used them to fit the product more snugly to the skin. There's only one size, but I think it will work in any nose, as it's ... Read more

Inner side of the open product Outer side of the open product The product ready to apply

0 0 0

• posted bypamsamaral on 09/02/2013

People said on other reviews that it smells funny but didn't bother me. Cheap for 10 patches so will last long, assuming you use it once a week. Very easy to use, sticks well to nose and removes most blackheads. Won't remove ALL blackheads, of course. Removes only the bigger ones, small ones remain on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenito9mm on 09/01/2013

Works great. The fact that it's black gives you a better look of how much you ripped of your nose. Usually I bought white ones. It's also pre-cut to spot you usually have a bad time trying to stick it (round parts of the nose) making it more succesful in sticking it. It's a little bit parfumed, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvancicas on 07/23/2013

These nose patches do exactly what they are supposed to - they clear blackheads from your nose. I like the fact the product is black, and I appreciate the nice mesh that is on the other side, which is nice and soft, pleasing to touch. Also, there are little ridges in the product, that help the item fit ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byswimmer0 on 07/08/2013

The price of these nose strips are great and it comes with 10 pieces. They are individually packed so they can be brought anywhere. These nose strips do their job. I left mine overnight and it stuck to my nose with not sign of budging. When I took it out the next day I saw all of my clogged pores. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydejaime on 04/20/2013

Works fine, sticks in place and do not tear when removing. Pulled out every single blackhead under it. Cheap. Comes with 10 independent uses. Good price for it. It can reach the front and sides of your nose, including where it is hard to squeeze them out, where your nose's skin connects to the rest. ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections