DX » Community » Reviews » Flat 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Aux Car Audio Cable for Iphone+ Ipod + More - Black (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Decent It works Cheap and usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFoffelburg on 02/13/2015

Pros: I ordered two of them. They are a little thin so they might come across as flimsy but they are good quality. Cons: No cons. Cheap and it works Comment: No regrets with this purchase. I recommend

Impression:good;

1 0 0

• posted byMikemies on 01/29/2015

Good design, but bad build quality. Small contact failures, but still does it job. Nice flat cable, that doesn't get tangled easily.

Decent cable

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxitaxikomt on 12/04/2014

it works and its cheap cons: it is a little short, but still very helpfull works with anything ...................................

Impression:good,Small,Cheap and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bypeterkos on 11/28/2014

Just wanted a aux cable, found on here this cable for less than $2 with free shipping. Works as supposed.

Impression:Cheap and usefull,great for this price;

0 0 0

• posted bydreadsonics on 11/24/2014

Cheap Stereo cable compared to market price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPuffedrice on 11/15/2014

Pros: Cheap. Perfect if you're not a person caring too much of the sound quality. Cable seems to handle being pinched and/or squeezed. Cons: Short cable, but usable in most occasions. I like the product, especially for its price. Sound quality is good enough for my use, but probably won't reach... Read more

Good enough sound for its price

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bylocutusl on 11/14/2014

seems ok and works with my headphones. material feels very fragile

Impression:great for this price;

0 0 0

• posted byBotbyBoss on 09/26/2014

It works perfectly. Nothing to complain about.

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byxpertechmu on 08/16/2014

Very Nice Cable, tested it with my Mobile phones Nokia Asha 300, Blackberry 9360 and Nokia 1280, works great. Nice length of cable fits in my car nicely and looks very kool ... I tested calls with the cable from my mobile to my car audio system , works great. did not find any cons , yet .. yes a... Read more

Impression:Does what it should do . Nice ,Wonderful AUX cable ;

0 0 0

• posted bydavid0123 on 06/26/2014

Very cool feel with the flat wire. Works great, haven't had any problems with it. Sounds great and used it for the car as that is what its made for I believe. Also it fits into the iPhone 5 perfectly, and other phones too. No cons. Great price and shipped relatively quickly so thats good was a if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections