DX » Community » Reviews » Flat 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Aux Car Audio Cable for Iphone+ Ipod + More - Black (100cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid0123 on 06/26/2014

Very cool feel with the flat wire. Works great, haven't had any problems with it. Sounds great and used it for the car as that is what its made for I believe. Also it fits into the iPhone 5 perfectly, and other phones too. No cons. Great price and shipped relatively quickly so thats good too Length was a little much, would consider going lower if i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChio0727 on 06/07/2014

Very good product, useful for cell phones to be able to connect your cell phone to the stereo and play your favorite music as more strong possible, good price no doubt very low, excellent design, cable looks weak but certainly if it is resistant to strong pulls, I worked with all my cell phone by connecting them to a stereo from the same input, the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

This is a cheap cable, which delivers the purpose it intended to. It does make music come out of your sound system well enough, but the quality is a different story. This piece won't last for too long... It is made of cheap materials, which affects the music quality and the piece's durability. it'll play your standart 320kbps music files pretty decently,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymessi10010 on 07/06/2013

The shipping was fast, it arrived only after 1 week. the product is high quality, easy to use and works excellent. The length is very good, you can hear music without any doubts. I was very happy with this product. It is very cheap, and the price is lower when you buy more from it. There were not any cons. The price is very cheap for this good product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeti on 05/08/2013

"Just works" - plug and play simple replacement cable. Construction seems more than solid enough. "Ribbon" wires make rolling it up as pictured much easier than with a circular construction. The box it comes in wouldn't protect it from too much bashing around in shipping, but it shouldn't mind being bumped around anyway since it'... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections