DX » Community » Reviews » Flat 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Aux Car Audio Cable for Iphone+ Ipod + More - Black (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Good price Works Well Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAHMED111 on 08/10/2015

100CM( 1M Long Aux Cable) durable and lightweight seems built to last I've owned the exact same cable before and it been in my car for long time(in sunlight) without any issue buy with confidence thanks Deal-Extreme

Cheap 1m Loong Aux Cable Cheap 1m Loong Aux Cable

Impression:Good price,Durable,1m long;

0 0 0

• posted byLamMojo on 07/14/2015

Pros: Does it job, flat cable so no tangles, can be used on removable cable headphones or a car's aux jack to listen to music. Good price. Cons: No cons. Thoughts: Does it's job as well as really portable without it getting tangled

Impression:Good price,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byviila on 07/07/2015

it feels kind of cheap, and indeed, it stopped working after two weeks. i ordered two of these, and they both stopped working within a month. only buy it if its gonna sit and not be fiddled with a lot.

Impression:too cheaply made;

0 0 0

• posted bysalatapi on 06/25/2015

It was thinner than expected, but, for this price, who can complain? I've found that the connector is a bit more prone to noise when moved than others; as long as you keep it still there will be no issues. In the picture, the cable is to the left, and a standard headphone cable is to the right.

Very, very thin

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvsdn on 05/12/2015

At this price, it`s okay I guess. Cable was a bit thinner than expected. Yet, at this price, it`s good.

Impression:Good price,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byjokercymaos14 on 04/26/2015

I use this to connect my phone to my car stereo. It works very well without any major concerns and has worked successfully for me. It being flat is very helpful because my aux input is in my glove compartment.

Impression:Good price,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted by9017493 on 03/30/2015

This Aux cable is of good quality, no complaints (yet). Delivery wasn't very fast but still fast enough.

0 0 0

• posted byFoffelburg on 02/13/2015

Pros: I ordered two of them. They are a little thin so they might come across as flimsy but they are good quality. Cons: No cons. Cheap and it works Comment: No regrets with this purchase. I recommend

1 0 0

• posted byMikemies on 01/29/2015

Good design, but bad build quality. Small contact failures, but still does it job. Nice flat cable, that doesn't get tangled easily.

Decent cable

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxitaxikomt on 12/04/2014

it works and its cheap cons: it is a little short, but still very helpfull works with anything ...................................

Impression:good,Small,Cheap and usefull;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere