DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Backlit LCD Digital Music Alarm Clock + Calendar + Thermometer
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedwininfant on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i ordered this product via internet. it functions well . good colour , good design. functions well. light colour that blue background is pleasing. price is good when it comes with free delivery. good lcd screen. number s are clearly visible. you can utilize it in the bath... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lcd panel is easy to see, the blue backlight is beaufiful and strong in the dark, and it has several interesting features: it's clock, calendar, alarm, thermometer, count down clock, birthday reminder, many melodies and all of these working on just three A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurilopessel on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price In the nights blue backlit Lcd is very good It's thermometer is nice It uses aaa battery Cons:After get on the alarm we can't get off It's clock be slow, so every month I to set the clock ahead five minuts. It uses 3 aaa battery If the lcd light is on, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmaginf on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Normal hours for its price. Buying a watch for a child, sought to have been with a few tunes. To be honest, the clock is not of the highest quality not all ??????? accurate and easy. The melodies are disgusting, built-in thermometer is not precise (check for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysauva on 07/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Surprisingly well built. - Very easy to set. - Beautiful blue led, works perfectly in the night. If you wake up in the middle of the night and look at it the lights is not strong enough to "hurt" your eyes, and since I hate when that happens I loved it lol.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrndfacfbhbs2q on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The build quality of the clock including the buttons feel great in relation to how much it costs -Instructions, although in broken English, are simple enough to follow, and once you get a feel of what each button corresponds to, you can go about setting the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjennyteo on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The buttons and build feel sturdy given its price. The 2-page English instructions (the other two pages are in Chinese) are easy to understand. I set up my clock and alarm in less than a minute. The chimes are generally loud enough to wake you up, and pleasant t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkun3 on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the clock its digital and its bigger, have Thermometer, and birthday memory, the backligh its awesome its pretty nice, ita has snooze function Cons:the backlight its awesome but only you can use it when you push the "light" button, so if its dark you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaynord on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks cute and have a nice back light, It's also cheap on the price but looks resistent. Shows the time, the calendar and the temperature exactly like its on the pircture. In general its an ok product for me. Cons:Well, i got disappointed with the size that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaitani on 10/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great clock. Everything you need is on the display. The blue backlight is very nice and strong. The digital thermometer seems to work fine and I really like it!!! Pretty easy to set up, just like most of China digital clocks and watches. Cons:I thought it was a little big... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections