DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Sunvisor Bluetooth V3.0 Handsfree Speakerphone for Cellphone - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelbarra on 01/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Battery lasts a lot. It turns off if you stay a bit of time far from the connected device (which saves battery and is great). If you charge a little bit, it stays up for hours (days), if you do not talk much. The audio quality is good to hear and people talkin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What is good is that it is loud. I drive a car that is pretty noizy on the highway or on a "cobblestone road". So for me it was important to have a blue tooth carkit that is loud. For this it does the job excellent! Also (after pairing) it is very easy to use. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscar1 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has small dimensions and it's simple to install. The clip mounting is effective for my car. I tested it with a Galaxy II cell phone, it's ok. The volume is more than enoght and the voice quality is good with low medium volume setting. It's clipped with high v... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections