DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Sunvisor Bluetooth V3.0 Handsfree Speakerphone for Cellphone - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelbarra on 01/04/2014

Battery lasts a lot. It turns off if you stay a bit of time far from the connected device (which saves battery and is great). If you charge a little bit, it stays up for hours (days), if you do not talk much. The audio quality is good to hear and people talking to you say the voice is better than normal speakerphone. It is very easy to connect to mobile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPugZ78 on 12/16/2013

What is good is that it is loud. I drive a car that is pretty noizy on the highway or on a "cobblestone road". So for me it was important to have a blue tooth carkit that is loud. For this it does the job excellent! Also (after pairing) it is very easy to use. It connects as soon as I turn it on (when the bluetooth on my phone is on too ofcourse)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscar1 on 06/06/2013

It has small dimensions and it's simple to install. The clip mounting is effective for my car. I tested it with a Galaxy II cell phone, it's ok. The volume is more than enoght and the voice quality is good with low medium volume setting. It's clipped with high volume setting. The power on and power off message have an high level volume and are distorted.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections