DX » Community » Reviews » X-LSWAB L9 USB Wired 800/1200/2000dpi Optical Gaming Mouse - Black + Green (155cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLTiF on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good mouse, all keys was OK, nice Cable lenght. Cons:Cable died after 1 year of using. Need another program, to make keys on right side work no as "backward - forward". DPI isn't good. Scroll start working "wrong" after 5-6 months of using.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byld1942 on 03/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to change resolution mode (there is a specific key for that), looks good (visual), is made with good materials and is not expensive. Cons:As far as I am concerned, the green button that appears on the picture just can be used to switch between the resolution modes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrabacal on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice feel Looks great works like a professional mouse Great green corded cord Cons:Needs to label DPI setting better Could use some cool designs with that green back light OtherThoughts:Overall great mouse for the price and also a wonderful buy. The mouse func... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimorC on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very precise. - Very comfy. - Big mouse (I just hate small mouses). - Nice wheel. - Great looking. - Nice DPI Settings. - Nice placed buttons (I never press the side buttons without intending). - Don't feel cheap. Cons:To whom don't like big mouses, this could be a pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynivberc on 11/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sensetivity. Buttons are not too sensetive or hard to press - just right! good structure and col lighting, especially in a dark environment. DPI button is positioned so it will not be too easy to reach while you are using the mouse (which is good - you don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonkeyTrainer on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great precision Good quality materials Easy to click and roll wheel, but without noticeable wearing out Shape feels great in hand Fabric coating seems to make the cable edge-resistant Cons:The cable does not like to be rolled tightly, it is not as flexible as... Read more

Mouse over table
    0 0
  • posted byGojdan on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks awesome, this grren color is very nice, the cord is nice, every button works, it glides very easily. It fits my hand perfectly and the light looks super awesome in the dark. Cons:No cons. Everything glows and works. It took 2 weeks to shih from China to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurquetti on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This mouse looks awesome! It's cheap and the quality is reaaly good. It's really a laser mouse. There's a button to change the DPI to 800/1200/2000, it's very useful. It's very comfortable, and fits perfectly on my hand. Cons:The leds don't turn off when I turn off my com... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFinzka on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great mouse it glows in green from the green areas on the mouse. well built and feels good in the hand. note that this is a laser mouse and not and optical so it will work on almost any surface you can throw at it. The wire is wrapped in a green and black fabric... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymak86 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality, material feels good. nice optic and design more and more get like razer. price/performance is realy good. Cons:The green button could have a light OtherThoughts:good cheap gamingmouse,super comfortable in the hand. this is a very good mouse! i had trouble wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections