DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Cool Stereo Gaming Headphone w/ Microphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Plug / 1.8m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaShAg on 06/30/2014

I was not disappointed at all ! This prodcut is top notch quality man. For the price you get a very good product. The noise reduction is great so you don't have to turn the volume up high to get a good gaming experience. The microphone is nice and small and tucked away nicely, you can click it out of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBetchaByGolly on 05/28/2014

Ordered on 4/3/2014 11:10 PM and item received within 7 days. Been using it a month now and mostly used at work for video/voice conferencing. Used on Microsoft lync and Cisco IP Communicator. sound quality is good and clear. For a month of usage, I dont have any to complain. I have recommended it to ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBetchaByGolly on 04/14/2014

Delivered within 7 days. Ordered Thursday night (3rd April). received the item on Monday morning (14th April). Package received in good shape. Used at work. Tested using Microsoft Lync and Cisco IP Communicator and it works perfect. Sound and voice quality is good as well. Can hide the mic if it not ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted bygdlcristian on 04/08/2014

Comfortable padding, audio quality is good and the noise cancellation is nice. Worth 20$ hope it'll last for a little while to make it for sure a good deal. I have recorded videos in Audacity and does not need static editing to pick up The plug cables seem to be a little thin. But since they are designed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThuvar on 04/02/2014

Comfortable padding, audio quality is good and the noise cancellation is nice. Worth 20$ hope it'll last for a little while to make it for sure a good deal. I have recorded videos in Audacity and does not need static editing to pick up Wires seem a little fragile Great Product records voice clearly, ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bystablok on 04/01/2014

Great sounds, comfortable, just love using for gaming and music. Haven't fiddle much with the mic yet, but its pretty good from what I've used and heard. I also have a pretty big head and its expanded to the biggest setting and so it fits all sizes. The mic on and off switch is such a convenience. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySycorat on 03/28/2014

The product is very easy to use. It looks cool, and its quality is appropriate. I'm happy to have this product instead of another I wanted to buy. The only negative aspect of ordering was that the shipping took 2 months... I ordered this 25th January, and get it today, 28th March. I thought it was never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruhpeanut on 03/19/2014

Extremely confortable. The sound is clear, no background noise in the headphone. The material quality is outstanding. The microphone is as good as the sound, when talking to someone via Skype, or online gaming they can perfectly understand me, no problems due to background noises, mic being too low. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranco44313 on 03/10/2014

The product is beautiful. The audio has a great sound quality. The voice is also very good, lacks sizzle. As the soundproofing is good, you need not listen to music at high volumes. Easy to say, because Cable voice has a good size, you do not have to shout to hear the other person clearly. The cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwhack on 02/25/2014

Awesome sound quality, comfortable to wear, retractable microphone that sturdy and safe from harm when you dont need it. Unfortunately the wiring is the weak point of the product, it peels off easily from the connecting point and now the pair i ordered 6 months ago are nearly spent, mircophone wiring ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections