DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Cool Stereo Gaming Headphone w/ Microphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Plug / 1.8m-Cable)
  • 5 star 18 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by DaShAg on 06/30/2014

Pros: I was not disappointed at all ! This prodcut is top notch quality man. For the price you get a very good product. The noise reduction is great so you don't have to turn the volume up high to get a good gaming experience. The microphone is nice and small and tucked away nicely, you can click it out of the frame while wearing, very easy. I... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by BetchaByGolly on 05/28/2014

Pros: Ordered on 4/3/2014 11:10 PM and item received within 7 days. Been using it a month now and mostly used at work for video/voice conferencing. Used on Microsoft lync and Cisco IP Communicator. sound quality is good and clear. Cons: For a month of usage, I dont have any to complain. OtherThoughts: I have recommended it to my colleagues whic... Read more

4 0
  • posted by BetchaByGolly on 04/14/2014

Pros: Delivered within 7 days. Ordered Thursday night (3rd April). received the item on Monday morning (14th April). Package received in good shape. Used at work. Tested using Microsoft Lync and Cisco IP Communicator and it works perfect. Sound and voice quality is good as well. Can hide the mic if it not in use. long 2.2m cable Cons: *none for... Read more

4 2
  • posted by Thuvar on 04/02/2014

Pros: Comfortable padding, audio quality is good and the noise cancellation is nice. Worth 20$ hope it'll last for a little while to make it for sure a good deal. I have recorded videos in Audacity and does not need static editing to pick up Cons: Wires seem a little fragile OtherThoughts: Great Product records voice clearly, others tell me it'... Read more

4 0
  • posted by robham on 12/04/2013

Pros: The product is beautiful. The audio has a great sound quality. The voice is also very good, lacks sizzle. As the soundproofing is good, you need not listen to music at high volumes. Easy to say, because Cable voice has a good size, you do not have to shout to hear the other person clearly. The cables connecting the outputs of the computer... Read more

3 0
  • posted by vic2007ch on 11/10/2013

Pros: Very stylish headphones made from good-quality plastic, quite comfortable to wear. It has very good sound characteristics at low-band range frequencies. This is very good for gaming, but not for music. Cons: It seems that pressing my head a little. So with big head they might not be so comfortable to wear. The rest of cons I haven't found... Read more

4 1
  • posted by Pac00 on 11/04/2013

Pros: Built - padding is well done like for most headsets, looks like a professional gaming headset kinda, and really easy to access all points of control Sound - after using it for 3 days for online gaming and social chat the sound is pretty good every word can be heard clearly, volume control is pretty basic and good Cons: Built - CORD looks... Read more

3 0
  • posted by dqtran on 11/02/2013

Pros: * Microphone can be folded away when not in use * Has separate microphone control * Fits very comfortably over my ears; I can wear these for hours without any discomfort * Very clear sound * Long 2.2m cable * Build quality is good; the plastic feels fairly solid * Overall quality rivals that of Razer, Logitech, Creative, etc. Cons: * None... Read more

4 0
  • posted by zapata131 on 10/20/2013

Pros: One of the best purchases I had made in DealExtreme. These are some proffesional quality gaming headphones. I have tasted some similar products of other "proffesional gaming" brands such as Razer and this headphones have the same sound quality of those. Cons: The plug cables seem to be a little thin. But since they are designed... Read more

4 0
  • posted by ibarino on 09/28/2013

Pros: Crystal clear sound quality, my friends can hear me over skype as if i were next to them. Cons: The bass is less than I had expected from reading the reviews, but it's good nevertheless. OtherThoughts: The buttons on the cable are very handy and work well, it's handy that it is possible to put the microphone upright and because it's so fa... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections