DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Game Headphones w/ Microphone + Volume Control - Black + Blue (180cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWingedWolf on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The headset has a great look with the logo and the blue. It is really cheap for its great quality. It fits perfectly on my head and it is very confy. The sound and bass is really intense. The mic is easy to use and has really good sound. The volume thing on the wire is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilberoz on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight, beautiful, very good quality audio recording. Pretty nice sound quality. Cons:When I hear some music or some audio, the microphone detects and music comes out in the recording. This disrupts enough especially when you are with someone on Skype, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRagnald on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The materials of this headset are great they smell a little funny at first but they are very solid inded. -It has a Great Sound, you can hear at a great max volume. - It is an awesome microphone, you can even whisper and they can heard you quite well. - An amazing gre... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykevindk2 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Better sound than beats by dre +It can play really loud +It is comfortable but after some time it hurts +It looks good +Great sound Cons:- The microphone doesn't work when I got it. I am now trying to get a new one sent - The cable is really long - It gets uncomfortabl... Read more

3 1
  • posted byBomba112 on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality assembly. Convenient control on the joystick, especially off function mikrafon. Funktsionalny and thoughtful body with the function of folding mikrafon. Sit comfortably on the head. Good clean sound, powerful bass soft! Cons:No not found OtherThoughts:Comfortable... Read more

5 0
  • posted bychuvacomw on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The sound is fantastic - Has great bass even using a low volume   - Acoustic insulation it is actually really lets you listen to sound good without encomodar conversations with people nearby. - The final volume is not nearly as high as that found in higher values... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections