DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Game Headphones w/ Microphone + Volume Control - Black + Blue (180cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWingedWolf on 05/13/2014

The headset has a great look with the logo and the blue. It is really cheap for its great quality. It fits perfectly on my head and it is very confy. The sound and bass is really intense. The mic is easy to use and has really good sound. The volume thing on the wire is really handy. You can't stop listening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 02/07/2014

Very confortable, lightwheight, soft earcufs, hi fi sound even on low volumes and no distortion on high volumes. Nice size, clear sound, nice mic. It is a plus the on/off control for Mic. Very sturdy material and the art on it is also very well made. The only con it is not a USB model, but for this price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilberoz on 01/22/2014

Lightweight, beautiful, very good quality audio recording. Pretty nice sound quality. When I hear some music or some audio, the microphone detects and music comes out in the recording. This disrupts enough especially when you are with someone on Skype, it bothers my friends. My computer does not detect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBazoek on 12/31/2013

Crystal clear sound, really deep bass, fits perfect (on my head anyway). Colors look good, overall product is really good. The cable is good, can't find anything wrong other than the mic (look at cons). the on-off switch and the volume control are nice benefits, so it's definetely worth its money. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDejan1980 on 12/30/2013

Worked perfectly I can pick up sounds from far distance(can be unwanted) but sound is clear and loud. They are comfy, have good sound, lots of bass. I've bought and used this head set for about a week now and quality wise, it's worth the price. As for the Volume/Mute Control, it's not very well-made.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr0nas on 12/27/2013

- It's really beautiful, well finished and the sound is very clear. First I doubted it would be as cool as in the pictures, but it surprised me. The soundproofing is good and the bass is great. - (pt-BR) É realmente bonito, bem acabado e o som é muito claro. Primeiro eu duvidei que seria t&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/10/2013

+Great Sound +Cancel the sound perfectly +Nice design. +It has a control of volume in the cable +The microphone works perfectly and voice sounds great in the other side. +The cable is very useful as it is so long +I asked for the green one, but I was out of stock. although this color is really nice too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRazukk on 10/29/2013

Very good product, great sound, very comfortable and easy use.Product quite light, and with good quality.Good quality bass and treble, great height adjuster sound and microphones If you want a good handset and inexpensively advise you to buy this headset Product little packed, but it arrived with no ... Read more

first picture second phone picture fourth picture five picture six picture

0 0 0

• posted byAlexFinder on 10/24/2013

It sounds like "sound around". Materials are soft and the whole construction doesn't press highly on my ears. The cord is medium long - you will not step on it at the floor :) No cons found, so I find it to be a very good product for this price. I got it in 24 days in Ukraine. Dovolen kak slon!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhemfurpt on 10/24/2013

Have a really good quality in sound and the mic, is easy to use, the volume control is a reaaly good hand to a quicly ajust in the sound, works perfect with Skype, Raidcall and others programs Is in plastic, and in the mic "arm" is a bit week Im really happy with it! Estou muto contente com ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections