DX » Community » Reviews » E27 7W 700lm 3200K Warm White COB LED Light Bulb - White + Orange
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrabacchi on 06/26/2014

Good bright light, lamp reacts way faster than a conventional or an halogen lamp. it does not get too hot. good price plastic around the bulb Looks very cheap. if you look Close you see ist not the best quality i use it in the cellar and it works fine. if you have a fancy lamp just dont buy this bulb it would look very bad. just use another one with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladol on 03/29/2014

Still working, no changes in the amount of produced light. This lamp is placed in my coridor and working several hours every day with more than 2-3 switchings On-Off per day. It non get very hot, probably near 40C. The light it's emitting is comparable with a 50W incandescent lamp, not like offered 700Lm (usually 60W => 685Lm) May be the the one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byice985 on 10/18/2013

Good LED light bulb, better then the rest I tested, LED=low power consumption Not too bright, light is leaning to green rather then standard yellow. Ordered before a couple of LED light and chosen this one to be the best, so I ordered 3 more. This new light bulbs don't have the same emitting color (more to the green then the first one). Difference is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanBrno on 05/14/2013

Plastic cover by solid. Connector E27 be standard, but plastic behind it be wide and must change bulb holder. Start is very fast and after two hour is could, about 40 degrees C. Light be more green than yellow. I buy it as replacement of 60W standard bulb, but light isnt be the same. I compare it about 40-50W. COB be interesting of design. I like it ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bydjsparky on 04/25/2013

It creates a lot of light in multiple directions. I't a nice bulb for open-frame lamps since it's flat surface. The produced light should be 3200K, but in my opinion it's about 4300K, which I didn't expect from a product with "white+orange" in the title With its 7W it's more efficiënt than most common halogen bulbs, but produces a lot ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections