DX » Community » Reviews » SD-1302 Hanging Style Car ABS Glasses Clip Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
handy 2 The best Eficiente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKikoCesar on 07/06/2015

Pros: Muito simples utilizar, não possui botão de abrir e fechar e por isto é mais rápido o acesso ao colocar e tirar óculos. Gostei muito. / Cons: Poderia ser um pouco mais barato / Utilização: Meus óculos ficam sempre a mão no veículo.

Impression:Eficiente;

0 0 0

• posted by9176025 on 06/24/2015

Buen producto, pero el blister llegó abierto y el producto estaba algo deteriorado.

Impression:2;

0 0 0

• posted bytabarascostin on 10/25/2014

hanging style car abs glasses clip holder black is the best hanging car glasses i ever see. is very strong and iusfull

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted bymadjo on 10/14/2014

It does indeed fit all sunvisors, and can hold pretty much all types of glasses, just fold the legs of your glasses, and put them underneath the springed clip. It has a soft bit so that it doesn't scratch the legs of your glasses. It's a plastic device, and over a period of time its spring might... Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byalfredo851 on 04/19/2014

It attached very well to the sun visor, it´s small, practically weightless, good material and good grip. It fits in any kinf of car or sunvisor Mmmm I don´t actually see a con to this product, If you just need something to hold your sunglasses on, this is an excellent option, it's and I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere