DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Reusable Matchstick Wilderness Survival Keychain
  • 5 star 61 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 54 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 10 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygsousa on 06/09/2014

It`s small, looks like a normal lighter. I really haven`t used it outside, used it at home to try it out only. It`s easy to use. it`s impossible to replace the string after you used it too much. but it`s a cheap item so I guess it`s no problem at all - the delivery time is the only problem. I bought mine back in 2012, I have used it sometimes but it`s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

Nothing I can think of except it looks like a cool stuff. No matter how I try, I couldn't start a flame. Imagine using it for survival, I would have died already before getting a flame. Totally useless product. It also doesn't come with any instruction to teach the user how to use it. I gave up and dumped it in the bin. Providing a instruction sheet ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfuzvulf on 05/17/2014

The price is great. More durable than a lighter. Easier to dry off and get to light in wet weather than a lighter. Knob on top is easier to open than old ones. Uses regular lighter fluid Ring that holds clip on is tiny and what it connects to is tiny. I definitely would not connect this to the outside of my backpack and expect it to still be there after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDIMBIZ on 05/12/2014

It so fine and can be used as key holder, with this product, you are never far away from getting light. You don't need to carry matches around. You will like it. Delivery time is amazingly poor, a review and comparison shows that other sites around you deliver faster than you do. The time interval need to be worked on The price can be reduced to enable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelintonhell on 05/05/2014

its really light and fit anywhere it never fails to give a light it can be submerged and still gonna work its cool to hang in your keys it dosent have a guide to what to do when it burn all the string the sharp corners can injure the stick can injure too its hard to find the fuel to this (at least in my region) when my friends saw this all of then wanted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeltadeltagamma on 04/18/2014

-it's a matchstick that's actually a lighter! -fuel lasts for a long time -once you get it burning, it's going to burn with a very big flame for quite a while -o-ring prevents fuel evaporation -you can spill the fuel on something and light it up! -it's very bright -if you burn it for too long, the wick burns and it can't be replaced -pretty cheap feel ... Read more

Here it is Lighter in action!
    0 0
  • posted bymumura on 04/17/2014

I got this item today (about three months from the date of the reported shipping date), so i am still trying to get a hang of it. My honest opinion is that this is a revolutionary product. One can use it for diverse activities. One can go camping without having to worry about running out of the traditional fire lighting items. It is so small, made to ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydreamchaser13 on 04/15/2014

what can i say i love the case! it looks and feels even better then what i expected and saw in the pictures provided by the website. i waited and when i finally got it the thing fit on my keychain touch 5 generation perfect and looks amazing. i even dropped it intentionally to see if it would actually protect it and it did! not one crack thanks to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaravoc on 03/09/2014

If your looking for an emergency lighter, look no further. this is great the magnesium rod on the side is in a channel just wide enough for the "match" to slide down. although it takes a little practice in the end it works GEAT! Fluid only last about a month before drying up. the small plastic key-chain holder nib is not strong enough to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjchibanoff on 03/08/2014

it works great with the lighter fluid I use. iv had a few of these and this one looks good it is not solid stainless steel as it appears its only plastic with a stainless steel Vanier other then that it work as it should it would be nice if they didn't try to trick people by making them think its solid stainless steel although it is a very good price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections