DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps USB 2.0 Wi-Fi WLAN Network Adapter w/ Built-in 2dBi Antenna - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied None Otimo produto nice and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrrosa on 06/20/2015

Pros: plug and play when you make it work. Good speed. The cons is that at this moment (jun/2015) there are no pre-compiled drivers on any Linux kernel for the chipset of this adapter (rtl8192eu). You have to compile it on your own.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bywhatisit on 06/07/2015

Looking for a wi-fi adaptor to replace the one that comes with my desktop. It plugs in the USB and works great right away without any steps to take. It certainly helps me keep using my old computer for a few years more. Thanks.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMallorick79 on 05/12/2015

I've tried many USB Wireless adapters and this one wins hands down. It's compact, sturdy, has excellent range/reception, and offers full duplex Wireless N for top speed where many cheaper adapters only run half duplex at 150 Mbps. Worth noting that Windows 7 and older require the drivers included... Read more

Impression:good,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byNicknameMe on 03/20/2015

Easy to use, Works fine with, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 technical review.

Impression:good,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byvacamosca on 01/17/2015

Perfect in every single aspect, it work really fast and I have test the wifi speed to be sure of it. Thanks DX!!!

Impression:good, nice and cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byFritsbenik on 12/04/2014

Pros: Good price for a 802.11n Wifi module. Plug and play for OpenELEC on a raspberry Pi! Cons: No 5Ghz Outer thought: Still a great module but DX should change the discription

Impression:No 5Ghz,Raspberry Compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byfpurrinhos on 09/30/2014

Windows 8.1 lo reconoce sin ningún problema. Comienza a funcionar inmediatamente al conectarlo. La calidad de recepción es un poco inferior a la del adaptador integrado en mi portátil, en esto se nota su pequeño tamaño.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byhfmaser on 09/01/2014

Produto de boa qualidade e bem discreto.

Impression:Otimo produto;

0 0 0

• posted byasoyland on 09/01/2014

Pros: No hassle to install the adapter. Small size. Cons: Range of the adapter is quite a bit poorer than expected. E.g. only one "bar" (and dropouts) while my LG G2 phone happily surfs at 3 bars. The adapter emits a blue light that some might dislike, though not a bother to me.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byNitroNL on 05/31/2014

Good quality built in antenna. The reception quality is very good and the signal never drops. Given that USB WiFi adapters typically have poor antenna reception, this one does very well. (Note that the signal strenght displayed in Windows is always the maximum; only if you look at the Wireless it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere