DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps USB 2.0 Wi-Fi WLAN Network Adapter w/ Built-in 2dBi Antenna - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNitroNL on 05/31/2014

Good quality built in antenna. The reception quality is very good and the signal never drops. Given that USB WiFi adapters typically have poor antenna reception, this one does very well. (Note that the signal strenght displayed in Windows is always the maximum; only if you look at the Wireless Network ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalnaor on 02/07/2014

I have purchased this product for a family member, how is a picky person. so far have not heard any complains, so i assume that it is ok, and did not break or anything like that. i would recommend to buy this product, it seems to be working (not from personal experience) could not find any cons by now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArchangel17 on 08/22/2013

Good signal range and signal never drops. Very discrete and doesn't block other USB ports. Comes with drivers mini CD but you probably wont need it (except maybe Windows XP or older) None I can think of For this price, it a good upgrade for new and old computers that need wifi access. I have it hooked ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted byNOKIANOR on 04/16/2013

Well, easy install, the cd included has the driver needed. The build quality is very good, signals are very good. It is small, so it is not in the way be it laptop or desktop computer or otherwise. easy to use. I really do find no cons to be honest. it gets the job done :=) I have already ordered several ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymabrundo on 04/16/2013

Simple and effective. Three rooms away from the router and the signal excellent (5/5). The size is ideal for transportation by either side, without disconnecting the equipment. Good quality plastic and metal connector. Drivers included. My OS did not recognize the drivers to install automatically. (W7... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections