DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps USB 2.0 Wi-Fi WLAN Network Adapter w/ Built-in 2dBi Antenna - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Archangel17 on 08/22/2013

Pros: Good signal range and signal never drops. Very discrete and doesn't block other USB ports. Comes with drivers mini CD but you probably wont need it (except maybe Windows XP or older) Cons: None I can think of OtherThoughts: For this price, it a good upgrade for new and old computers that need wifi access. I have it hooked up to a Dell tow... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by NOKIANOR on 04/16/2013

Pros: Well, easy install, the cd included has the driver needed. The build quality is very good, signals are very good. It is small, so it is not in the way be it laptop or desktop computer or otherwise. easy to use. Cons: I really do find no cons to be honest. it gets the job done :=) OtherThoughts: I have already ordered several of these to u... Read more

1 1
  • posted by mabrundo on 04/16/2013

Pros: Simple and effective. Three rooms away from the router and the signal excellent (5/5). The size is ideal for transportation by either side, without disconnecting the equipment. Good quality plastic and metal connector. Drivers included. Cons: My OS did not recognize the drivers to install automatically. (W7/x64) The device has no cover to... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections