DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Make-up Brushes Set with Leather Case (18-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamuelfac on 03/12/2014

Pincéis com cabo de madeira. Cerdas macias. Excelente produto. O estojo que acompanha o produto é muito bom. Todos os pincéis são embalados em plásticos individualmente. --- Brushes with wooden handle. Soft bristles. Excellent product. The kit that comes with the product is very ... Read more

0 0 0

posted byumitzhan on 12/04/2013

very nice set of professional makeup brushes myagie, all items come good states, then what I expected and was waiting only minus is not a convenient carrying case, it's square and fold it, well, it's not a big minus))) I would like to understand the case for a more convenient and speed up delivery. Things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAficionado on 07/25/2013

I bought these for my wife, and this is what she said about them. Brushes feel very soft on the skin, but offer enough stiffness for excellent control and coverage. These brushes make her common drugstore brands of makeup feel like they are expensive premium brands. Great variety of brushes in the set.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeborapetry on 07/09/2013

Very good quality!! The bristles are very soft, the contrary of what I was expecting for this price!! They are also beautiful and come in a beautiful bag. It does not look cheap. I own them for a long time now and they are still PERFECT. Nothing happened to the bristles. I wash them with baby shampoo ... Read more

All of them bigger ones smaller ones the case

0 0 0

• posted byMi22y on 06/12/2013

Amazing price for good quality brushes! The bristles are very soft, and do not irritate my sensitive skin. They also distribute my make-up well. My favourite brush is the angled face brush, and the big fluffy brush, I use both everyday. Very happy with this product! The only con I could think of, is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarvalho88 on 05/08/2013

I bought it for my sister and she said she loved it. She also said the bag that comes with it is very good! The brushes have great quality as well and so far my sister said she´s had no problems at all. None so far. Very easy to take to different places. The bag is ver usefull and help to proctect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfmas on 03/12/2013

The Brushes came perfect, with the plastic sourroundig the hairs. The leather case is quite awesome (beautiful in terms on my gf). Lots of brushes for the hole makeup thing. Exellent for a present if u wanna make a good impression. Very good quality of the brushes. Lightweight for carrying None so far,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylibrin on 11/30/2012

The brushes are soft and nice, they came undamaged. The leather case quality is good, and everything seems safe in it. I do not see any downsides of this product, so does my girl. They came covered in powder of some sort. My girlfriend said it's ok, so I don't mind. Bought these for my girlfriend. She ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAliyah366891 on 11/23/2012

Very soft brushes, feel like velvet to the touch (with exception of mascara, brow and fan brushes). Pretty good selection although most are for eyes. Missing foundation and kabuki brush (the ones I personally use the most). Smell is pretty strong from what I'm guessing is the bag but that will most likely ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDJF0rce on 11/18/2012

As my wife says, very good brush and let the handle of wood, in Russia we are will be very expensive, but so very pleased with the cover. Strong smell of glue cover, but not terrible all ok, If this product, as the wife and take another set of shadows that here, too, doorways, then generally well-received,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections