DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Make-up Brushes Set with Leather Case (18-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
nice Great value Mi Novia quedo feliz Broad Selection The girlfriend is happy with it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byValttarv on 01/08/2015

I ordered thes brushes for my girlfriend who is a professional makeup artist. She really liked those brushes and said they would cost in Finland somewhere between 80 to 150 euros. So really cheap, but perfect quality brushes. Only downsides are that there would be nice to be few smaller and but... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byElbatun on 12/01/2014

Bonita presentación y gran cantidad de cepillos, cuando se los regale a mi novio, quedo muy feliz con el estuche y todos los accesorios que venían en el. recomendaría esta compra para su novia o su mama. El plástico del estuche podría ser de mejor calidad

Impression:Mi Novia quedo feliz;

0 0 0

• posted byTekONE on 11/30/2014

This is a low cost set of brushes of excellent quality. I bought them for my girlfriend and she was very surprised about the quality of the brushes. She uses some for dry powders and some for wet makeup. I would definitely suggest this as a gift idea as buying the brushes individually is easily... Read more

Impression:Great value,Broad Selection;

0 0 0

• posted byoliver4 on 11/28/2014

The girlfriend is happy with it

Impression:The girlfriend is happy with it;

0 0 0

• posted bypfworld on 10/19/2014

pros: nice design, practical. usefull

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byshadeth on 08/25/2014

This set arrived in great condition, and just as pictured. The brushes have solid, comfortable handles and excellent bristles. Many of the brushes also have protective plastic covers over the bristles so they are not bent. A set like this at my local mall would probably cost 5x (or more) what I a... Read more

Impression:Quality brushes;

0 0 0

• posted bybeowolw on 08/08/2014

Pros: I bought these for my wife, and this is what she said about them. Brushes feel very soft on the skin, but offer enough stiffness for excellent control and coverage. These brushes make her common drugstore brands of makeup feel like they are expensive premium brands. Great variety of brushes... Read more

Impression:really profesional ;

0 0 0

• posted byttchesco on 07/17/2014

Produto maravilhoso, comprei para minha noiva e ela adorou. Acabamento bom, cerdas macias e de ótima qualidade. Chegou rápido e veio muito bem embalado. Não é muito utilizado, mas apesar de já ter quase 2 anos, o produto esta bem conservado. Acredito ser uma boa de É... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelfac on 03/12/2014

Pincéis com cabo de madeira. Cerdas macias. Excelente produto. O estojo que acompanha o produto é muito bom. Todos os pincéis são embalados em plásticos individualmente. --- Brushes with wooden handle. Soft bristles. Excellent product. The kit that comes with the product... Read more

0 0 0

posted byumitzhan on 12/04/2013

very nice set of professional makeup brushes myagie, all items come good states, then what I expected and was waiting only minus is not a convenient carrying case, it's square and fold it, well, it's not a big minus))) I would like to understand the case for a more convenient and speed up Things... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections