DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Make-up Brushes Set with Leather Case (18-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 24 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAficionado on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these for my wife, and this is what she said about them. Brushes feel very soft on the skin, but offer enough stiffness for excellent control and coverage. These brushes make her common drugstore brands of makeup feel like they are expensive premium b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMi22y on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing price for good quality brushes! The bristles are very soft, and do not irritate my sensitive skin. They also distribute my make-up well. My favourite brush is the angled face brush, and the big fluffy brush, I use both everyday. Very happy with this pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my sister and she said she loved it. She also said the bag that comes with it is very good! The brushes have great quality as well and so far my sister said she´s had no problems at all. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:Very easy to take to different... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfmas on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Brushes came perfect, with the plastic sourroundig the hairs. The leather case is quite awesome (beautiful in terms on my gf). Lots of brushes for the hole makeup thing. Exellent for a present if u wanna make a good impression. Very good quality of the brushes. Ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylibrin on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The brushes are soft and nice, they came undamaged. The leather case quality is good, and everything seems safe in it. I do not see any downsides of this product, so does my girl. Cons:They came covered in powder of some sort. My girlfriend said it's ok, so I do... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAliyah366891 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very soft brushes, feel like velvet to the touch (with exception of mascara, brow and fan brushes). Pretty good selection although most are for eyes. Cons:Missing foundation and kabuki brush (the ones I personally use the most). Smell is pretty strong from what I'm guessi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDJF0rce on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As my wife says, very good brush and let the handle of wood, in Russia we are will be very expensive, but so very pleased with the cover. Cons:Strong smell of glue cover, but not terrible OtherThoughts:all ok, If this product, as the wife and take another set of shadows... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymariojunior on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product. All brushes come individually shielded. For those who work in this business is the best product! Aprovadíssimo!! Produto excelente. Todos os pincéis vieram encapados individualmente. Para quem trabalha nesse ramo é o melhor pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysavagegarden on 07/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:bought these for my girlfriend and she uses them all the time. she is very pleased with them and says that they are made from a good quality. a lott of choice in what brush to use nicely packed and "the leather case" is from a nice good quality Cons:none that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJBeat on 01/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is very good! My girlfriend is a makeup artist and I bought these for her. She told me that these are amazing quality for the price. Normally one brush this quality costs 10-20€ in Finland and you can just think of what this many brushes would cost her... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections