DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (5-Stylus Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Good quality and great price. Go ahead and try yourseelf. Five stylus for a cheap price. They can perfectly replace the original stylus of your Nintendo DS. Perfect for replace a lost stylus. Feels like the original at the first contact. The bottom of them could be a little better, but for it's price, its perfect. The look good and works like the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantuz83 on 09/27/2010

the stylus pack is great: the material is more resistant than the original one, the end of it is rubber made and not plastic, so one can't scratch easily the display. The pack provide 5 stylus of different colors. the rubber end could be disassembled by young children and accidentally swallowed and cause damage. be careful. This is the only thing i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThisIsMyNickNam on 07/27/2010

Great styli, fit right in the regular spot in the DS and they come in fun colors! I have thoroughly enjoyed these styli over the past year. They are built well and hold up to most anything. These styli are also priced great, as is most of the stuff on this website. One had some plastic left on the tip from the molding and it scratched the screen a little.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySAMET04106 on 06/21/2010

So I decided to buy a set. This stylus has soft product, just at size what it should. If you need these, get it. It's really good product. I dont need to worry about my old stylus anymore. Because I got all I need by this sytluses :)So I decided to buy a set. This stylus has soft product, just at size what it should. If you need these, get it. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaourealis on 05/27/2010

These styluses were a great purchase for someone like me, who loses things all the time. They work just like Nintendo's styluses do, and they fit in my DS Lite's stylus holder exactly the way they're supposed to. The color assortment is fun, and they were incredibly affordable! Absolutely none. It's worth buying this set so that you have extras on-hand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

They are the same sticks that you can buy here. Only a fraction of the price they ask here. Looks like these game industry create their moneypoly. I only needed one and sold the others to friends. There are no cons, they do what they are made for. Exactly the same as the original company livers them. Would be handy if you could choose just one colour ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywheelo on 08/20/2009

what can you say about a piece of plastic that you drag across the screen except t does exactly what it should. no cons... no sharp edges to scratch the touch screen, well moulded to the size of the original so it fits perfectly into the nintendo ds as does the original. they are slightly different from the original stylus, they have the same plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveo794 on 08/14/2009

This is a really great product with a really great price tag. The stylus' are easy to lose and so your bound to need replacement ones.These do the job perfectly , no problems at all. I cant find any cons at all with these. They are great!!!! I really recommend this deal if you or anyone you know lost their stylus' and needs replacement ones. I looked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazilianbuyer on 05/23/2009

It's the most cheap stylus pen for nds lite in all world. So, it's a great product, works perfectly with any nds lite and i think with dsi too. Just buy, buy and buy. É a caneta para Nintendo DS Lite mais barata do mundo. É um excelente produto, encaixa perfeitamente na entrada para stylus original, axo que funciona para o dsi também.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh2player116 on 05/20/2009

+There styluses so they do what there supposed to do. +They come in multi color which makes them look super cool! +They are made almost the same way nintendo makes them only slightly Lighter +The tips are transculent and that add to the esthetic look. -feel lighter then regular syluses -colors look almost faded Buy them if you need replacements but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections