Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Samsung Note2. This phone is pretty wide (wide by today's standards) and it is a real squeeze to get the phone into and out of the holder. It is also tricky to position the phone in the holder so that it does not press on the volume buttons or the s... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. the built quality is good
2. the holder has 360 degree rotation facility
3. the holder can be used with other tripods too
4. the tripod provided here has adjustable length
5. the entire package is very compact. easy to slip in to the bag and carry with you
6. afforda... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:in general it's great, good quality not cheap, my note 2 fits in it, it holds it quite strong, easy to carry, i can leave it in the car always, it doesn't take space.. you can use only the top part and on another tripod if you like to. Cons:no cons for now, it i... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Easy of use
- The phone holder part is stiff and good in quality
- Stand is stable even it doesnt have rubber pads.
- Build quality in general is good
- Stand material is light metal, but seems stiff.
- Plastic is good in quality. Cons:-Value for the money wha... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.