The price is very cheap for the product, I didn't find cons because just use it as a hobby not professional use, so it is totally enough for my needs.
the joint should be more smoth, sometimes it depends on how to regulate, it can be rigid or not fixed enough. Read more
I bought this for my Samsung Note2. This phone is pretty wide (wide by today's standards) and it is a real squeeze to get the phone into and out of the holder. It is also tricky to position the phone in the holder so that it does not press on the volume buttons or the screen lock. Once in, the tripod ... Read more
1. the built quality is good
2. the holder has 360 degree rotation facility
3. the holder can be used with other tripods too
4. the tripod provided here has adjustable length
5. the entire package is very compact. easy to slip in to the bag and carry with you
6. affordable 1. the phone may slip off the ... Read more
in general it's great, good quality not cheap, my note 2 fits in it, it holds it quite strong, easy to carry, i can leave it in the car always, it doesn't take space.. you can use only the top part and on another tripod if you like to. no cons for now, it is extremely easy to use it could be cheaper,... Read more
- Easy of use
- The phone holder part is stiff and good in quality
- Stand is stable even it doesnt have rubber pads.
- Build quality in general is good
- Stand material is light metal, but seems stiff.
- Plastic is good in quality. -Value for the money what i was expecting and even more
- Doesnt have ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.