DX » Community » Reviews » Mobile Tripod Holder for Samsung i9220 / N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduduvitturi on 09/22/2014

The price is very cheap for the product, I didn't find cons because just use it as a hobby not professional use, so it is totally enough for my needs. the joint should be more smoth, sometimes it depends on how to regulate, it can be rigid or not fixed enough. Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

I bought this for my Samsung Note2. This phone is pretty wide (wide by today's standards) and it is a real squeeze to get the phone into and out of the holder. It is also tricky to position the phone in the holder so that it does not press on the volume buttons or the screen lock. Once in, the tripod ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshubhendu on 11/04/2013

1. the built quality is good 2. the holder has 360 degree rotation facility 3. the holder can be used with other tripods too 4. the tripod provided here has adjustable length 5. the entire package is very compact. easy to slip in to the bag and carry with you 6. affordable 1. the phone may slip off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVartanm on 06/30/2013

in general it's great, good quality not cheap, my note 2 fits in it, it holds it quite strong, easy to carry, i can leave it in the car always, it doesn't take space.. you can use only the top part and on another tripod if you like to. no cons for now, it is extremely easy to use it could be cheaper,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDehir on 06/13/2013

- Easy of use - The phone holder part is stiff and good in quality - Stand is stable even it doesnt have rubber pads. - Build quality in general is good - Stand material is light metal, but seems stiff. - Plastic is good in quality. -Value for the money what i was expecting and even more - Doesnt have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections