DX » Community » Reviews » Mobile Tripod Holder for Samsung i9220 / N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Samsung Note2. This phone is pretty wide (wide by today's standards) and it is a real squeeze to get the phone into and out of the holder. It is also tricky to position the phone in the holder so that it does not press on the volume buttons or the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshubhendu on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. the built quality is good 2. the holder has 360 degree rotation facility 3. the holder can be used with other tripods too 4. the tripod provided here has adjustable length 5. the entire package is very compact. easy to slip in to the bag and carry with you 6. afforda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVartanm on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:in general it's great, good quality not cheap, my note 2 fits in it, it holds it quite strong, easy to carry, i can leave it in the car always, it doesn't take space.. you can use only the top part and on another tripod if you like to. Cons:no cons for now, it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDehir on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Easy of use - The phone holder part is stiff and good in quality - Stand is stable even it doesnt have rubber pads. - Build quality in general is good - Stand material is light metal, but seems stiff. - Plastic is good in quality. Cons:-Value for the money wha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections