DX » Community » Reviews » Remote Controlled R/C Rechargeable Racing Kart Car with Desktop Stand (49MHz)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonchin28 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This car is very very fast, and very small. Is a lot of potent. on the floor of my house patina while spinning on itself. Cons:The cable lenght of recarge is very short and a bit uncomfortable. It habe too parts of jostiks. Because it can be lost. OtherThoughts:It charges... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatrepar on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This car is excellent, very fast for the size it is. Easy to use and the battery does run 10 real minutes! Has a larger turn radius than most RC cars. When moving forward the headlights LEDS turn on (white light). It's amazing when the lights go out at night o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhyroIS on 03/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love RC cars and this car I loved the most, very fast car for this price with great suspensions. Easy recharge with the remote control and keep running for about 10 minutes per recharge. Cons:The only con I can think about is the recharge issue. Will be great if their... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThaSchaap on 04/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- After I bought it I looked it up on Google. It had bad reviews. Maybe those people got a dead-on-arrival or something, because this car delivers exactly as promised. - It rapidly accelerates when not steering. This car is much faster than you'd expect at first glance. -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections