DX » Community » Reviews » Super Long USB Data / Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 P5100 / N8000 + More - Black (3m)
Customer’s impression:
Long cable but poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycicsme on 09/24/2014

I bought this cable to use by my bed chest drawer where I can charge the Samsung tab at night. Pros: The cable is indeed long which come handy for me. It looks good and it works as advertised. Cons: At the time I purchased this cable, it was priced as 3.90$ which is reasonable and it has an overall 4... Read more

Impression:Long cable but poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 04/02/2014

-Charges Fine on Note 10.1 -Clips in solid on Note 10.1 unlike so many other cables bought from dx.com with 30pin plug.. -nice and extra long.. helps prevent tugging on cable and breaking it like the original -fine cable/flexible -well made but not entirely break proof -None really just maybe the rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDianaC on 02/11/2014

The fastest delivery ever from DX.com. It took 10 days. None The ordering of this was a bit odd. I ordered it originally with another item and received an email saying both items were out of stock. I cancelled the order because I couldn't wait for the other item. I re-ordered this item that day (not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydalmi on 01/27/2014

Muy barato y útil. Envío bastante rápido. Vendedor serio. No carga tan bien cómo el original pero se puede usar para un rato. Lo tuve 6 horas cargando y no llegó a cargarse del todo pero por el precio que cuesta vale mucho la pena Buena elección. Yo personalmente lo utilizo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykacokaco on 01/25/2014

Cable is 3m long, what should be enough for everyone. I can sit and work during the charging. The quality is similar to original approx. 1m long cable. All connectors fit well; the Samsung connector has small mark that helps to connect cable correctly. The charging with this cable is slow, but approximately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

When I first bought my tablet I was having trouble charging it, since the cable was to short, an halve meter. But this one is pretty long, 3 meters and good to use. Of course much cheaper than a Samsung release. There isn't a problem with this, although the plastic looks quite cheap. And there is no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAstowv on 01/03/2014

This 3M (Extremely long!) usb/charger cable for the Saumsung Galaxy Tab2 is the closest I have seen to oem. The plastic on the wide TAB-end does not feel as sturdy as the OEM, but it does not fall apart like some other copies. Works very well, and the long range is great for the kids to charge'n'play ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaeltolputt on 06/08/2013

Cable is good length and of similar quality to original. All connectors fit well and are secure. Price is great for the added bonus having a pair cable around when needed. The length of the cable seems to cover most distances from where I sit to the nearest power points The battery charging with this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections