DX » Community » Reviews » Super Long USB Data / Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 P5100 / N8000 + More - Black (3m)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good product Bueno Great! Nice cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypekek on 05/30/2015

Pros: its long enough to my use, it was cheap and it work? that else can i say Cons: -

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byFeCera on 04/11/2015

Funcionou perfeitamente. O comprimento de 3m permite você usar o tablet enquanto carrega.

0 0 0

• posted byhoekies on 03/28/2015

orginele lengte van de kabel was veel te kort. Deze is gewoon lekker lang

0 0 0

• posted byvkfires on 02/07/2015

valido para Samsung es largo y bueno. para la gt5110 no carga.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byKiyoshiKasuga on 01/22/2015

It's a miracle what a few extra meters can do. Charge your Samsung tablet, while still sitting on comfortably on your couch. Pros: Thick yet flexible, cheap Cons: No velcro or anything to shorten its span

0 0 0

• posted byjeroenvullings on 01/07/2015

a nice long usb data charging for my samsung galaxy tab2. good shipping service from dx.com

Impression:Nice cable;

0 0 0

• posted byNomad06 on 01/06/2015

I needed a longer cord for my son's Galaxy Tab II, as the one Samsung gives you is very short. For $3.00 I couldn't go wrong and you'd think I'd given my boy a $100 present he was so happy for this much longer cord. Works as advertized, very pleased.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bymakedonium on 10/03/2014

This is very good quality and good product. I tested this cable on Samsung Galaxy Tab and work good. The rubber of the cable is good.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byHalebob on 10/03/2014

Handy longer the cable, the short came with the device in place. I ordered the earlier one, but it broke the first time. the appliance from the end of the cable was broken when it is normally disengaged. Now I ordered two more and they look and feel better, the material is apparently little I now... Read more

Impression:practical longer cable;

0 0 0

• posted bycicsme on 09/24/2014

I bought this cable to use by my bed chest drawer where I can charge the Samsung tab at night. Pros: The cable is indeed long which come handy for me. It looks good and it works as advertised. Cons: At the time I purchased this cable, it was priced as 3.90$ which is reasonable and it has an 4 3 I... Read more

Impression:Long cable but poor quality;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere