DX » Community » Reviews » 23.0mm Optics/Light Diffusers (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasdasd123123 on 03/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits the diode I bought for the purpose perfectly, SKU1776 just had to remove the glass dome. Spreads the light well, and does what it's supposed to as rear lights on my bike. Cons:I had to be a little inventive to fit it on my bike, has fairly little mounting... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrontRanger on 10/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If they work for your application, they are reasonably priced. Good packaging. Each of the diffusers is individually wrapped, and then there is another bag that holds the five diffusers. Cons:They are plastic, not glass! This, plus the height offset and the bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrene2 on 08/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap, worked fine for me, spreads light nicely and its possible to remove the black plastic from the lens w/pliers... Each one comes on a small bag, so none of these arrived damaged or scratched. Cons:Lens made from plastic, not glass... not a big con, mine doesn&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshownofear29 on 06/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ok i bought this with hopes of installing over an led light array i built for my garage. I was hoping to reduce the multiple shadows created by multiple overhead emitters. These seemed to fit the ticket until i got them. they are rounded on the exposed side and textured o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymort1my on 02/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Nice looking Easy to fit Ok build quality Cons:No snap fittings or adhesive pre mounted OtherThoughts:With pliers and melting glue there is no problem fitting to whatever led you like. Don't know whitch led they are designed for, but they fit quite well on a cree p4... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections