DX » Community » Reviews » 23.0mm Optics/Light Diffusers (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasdasd123123 on 03/02/2009

Fits the diode I bought for the purpose perfectly, SKU1776 just had to remove the glass dome. Spreads the light well, and does what it's supposed to as rear lights on my bike. I had to be a little inventive to fit it on my bike, has fairly little mounting details. Needs some glue to stick together well.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFrontRanger on 10/25/2008

If they work for your application, they are reasonably priced. Good packaging. Each of the diffusers is individually wrapped, and then there is another bag that holds the five diffusers. They are plastic, not glass! This, plus the height offset and the black color of the plastic holder probably give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrene2 on 08/31/2008

Its cheap, worked fine for me, spreads light nicely and its possible to remove the black plastic from the lens w/pliers... Each one comes on a small bag, so none of these arrived damaged or scratched. Lens made from plastic, not glass... not a big con, mine doesn´t have any scratch yet. Don&#180... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshownofear29 on 06/19/2008

ok i bought this with hopes of installing over an led light array i built for my garage. I was hoping to reduce the multiple shadows created by multiple overhead emitters. These seemed to fit the ticket until i got them. they are rounded on the exposed side and textured on the hidden part where the led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymort1my on 02/26/2008

Cheap Nice looking Easy to fit Ok build quality No snap fittings or adhesive pre mounted With pliers and melting glue there is no problem fitting to whatever led you like. Don't know whitch led they are designed for, but they fit quite well on a cree p4. On a luxeon k2 you must spare out some with a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections