DX » Community » Reviews » Full Palm Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair / Size M)
Customer’s impression:
Ligeros y adaptables / Lightweight and adaptable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMpegzu on 11/15/2014

Pros: Guantes de microfibra de talla adaptable, el tejido es muy fino y resistente se adapta perfectamente a la mano. / Microfiber Gloves adaptable size, the fabric is very thin and fits perfectly hardy hand. Cons: El tamaño no es demasiado grande aunque sean de talla adaptable, no están pensados para ... Read more

Guantes finísimos / Guantes finísimos /

Impression:Ligeros y adaptables / Lightweight and adaptable;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidCorbetta on 06/28/2014

The glove is very comfortable, the way the wire sleeve is drawn makes you feel like a second skin. The glove came with one loose thread and made ??to stay put a fault. There is a strong sensibiloidade in Touch cell, making it stronger press the screen. Its elasticity is high, however it will not stretch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarohsig on 08/20/2013

-It's very lightweight and works very well!! -Well, it works better than i thought it could be. -The material seemed very good to me. -The price is good for the quality. Doesn't let my hand hot but is better than nothing. Maybe it can be small for you, If you have big hands... It´s all ok but i ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections