DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters (Cable Removable)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byappleeaterx on 12/10/2013

* It warms up quite fast. * The temperature after 5 minutes plugged in feels quite nice. * Good price. * Very soft. * The USB cord looks cheap. * Only comes in one foot size. * Temperature can get a little too hot. * Heating pads are very fragile. Foot size 43EU did not fit. I'd guess 40 or 41 is the maximum. Great for ~37. The heat pads are removable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukaz32 on 10/08/2013

The product quality really surpassed me. The fabric is very soft and feels really good using it, however, the warmer thing that goes inside of it seems to be fragile. The only down side I can think of is that the two warming pads that go inside the slippers seem very fragile. I'm afraid they won't last longer. I think it would be nice if it could also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvensMello on 05/20/2013

Good product. Confortable (for kids). Temperature is nice... sometime very hot, but you can just unplug from your USB. External product made in a good quality. I'm not sure if it really does not cause any damage on your computer. After a few hour plugged in the computer it was smelling like a somethin burn... after some verification I detected that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopedro1991 on 01/26/2013

Does the purpose very well. Quickly heat and very confortable. Good length of the cable. Very cute shoes. Dealextreme only have one size of this shoes. I'm an adult man and it doesn't fit me. I would buy more of these shoes if dealextreme have bigger sizes. Dealextreme should have this product in more size. I want to order one for me but I can't because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygot3nks on 01/16/2013

Fast to get very warm (but never too much, just the right temperature). They are also very comfortable to wear! None I can think of, really. I purchased these for my girlfriend and she liked them so much. After she started walking around the house with them, all her friends want them too now! You absolutely want to gift this one to someone who suffers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRousemarine on 12/19/2012

They are easy to use. The warm is not excesive, so you can wear the slippers for long and feel comfortable. They are very soft and plushy. The design of the pigs is very cute, and the color of the overall slippers is pleasant. I found them to be a little bit bigger than I expected, like wearing a teddy in each foot. One of the slippers was unstitch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragingkittens on 11/05/2012

Really comfortable material, that's what you'll notice as soon as you unpackage them. They fit good 40 Eu shoe size, but no more than this (40 EU = approx 24cm long = 9.4 inch). 36-39Eu sizes fit perfect. 1 meter long white usb connection cable is longh enough for waming up your feet while using a laptop. Need less than 5 minutes to feel warmer. Really ... Read more

Soft shoes Lovely pigs
    0 0
  • posted byCsizikid on 10/27/2012

- It has very thick sole, and good plush material around it. - Getting warm in a minute, and give confortable feelings. - It's warm enough without voltage. - Little complicated to unwire if you want to use away from computer. - There isn't sizes, only one size, 40-41 size (EU). - I think it's too hot after 5 minutes switched ON. - It would be better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

This is one of my favourite DX products. It's great for anyone who's suffered from cold feet during the winter. The slippers are good, even without the heating pads. You can remove the pads and use as regular slippers too. The heating pads are good enough to last several winters if you treat them carefully. Mine have seen two to three winters and still ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrohmumoottori on 04/09/2010

Nice slippers, even if you don't need the usb warmer, since it can be removed via zippers on the front. Build quality of these is good enough for use. Easy to use, just plug into a usb and feel your feet warm up. Warms up pretty fast. None that I can think of. maybe the cable could be longer, so it would allow some room to walk in without having to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections