Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality product. Perfectly fulfills its purpose, and help improve posture. Adapts well to any body type. It is easy to use and very comfortable. It exceeded my expectation! Loved the purchase of this product, because it is an excellent product and lo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDiammond on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Tummy Band! Fits many different sized people! Good for holding stomach muscles together after having a baby. Good for posture. Good if you have any back issues. Cons:Rolls down after wearing it for a while. Hot and sweaty. OtherThoughts:It was good quali... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaneritom10 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i were this belt one weak and i cant say that is work, its not problem to were it it is very confortable,just put on and forget him for a next par our,it is chip too,i have expensive one but this work better for me,it is easy to put on and off Cons:not for really big pe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPafman on 05/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You will see some diference after a whille. It help you correction your posture. It reduces your waist. It's very confortable. Cons:It could be a litter cheaper. There's nothing more cons to say about it. OtherThoughts:Don't expect eating a lot and see differences after... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPafman on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really easy to use. There's no much to say about it, it does the job and you get the results. It can help you with your back position. It's so soft that you can use it while you're doing your house keeping. Cons:It took too much time to get here. The pack... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRSGomes on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect product... Used for application in the waist! Used for reduction measures! It promised... It helps combat sagging abdominal! Assists in correcting posture too! Recommended! Cons:Nothing against, really, nothing against the product! OtherThoughts:Suggested us... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections