DX » Community » Reviews » Sports and Gym Fitness Exercise Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimberAngry on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice and cheap compared to alternatives - Great build quality. - The rubber grips very well. - Netting on the back-side so that your hand can breathe. Cons:- The fingers were way too small for my hand, making them tight and uncomfortable. - The logo makes it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr33Evr on 01/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i like them, they really feel good on my hands. Good for working out and bike-riding and other sports. Cons:I've had these for about 6 months now and the rubber on them started to come off, they dont really fit that well either. They slide off pretty easily without even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZOyaniv on 07/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- the price is very cheap. - this gloves can help you alot in Gym or in Exercises (saves your hand...) - the gloves have little holes so your hands will be stay frsh and cool. Cons:-the build quality is not so good... my gloves survived two monthes but it still worth it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadej on 07/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- They work for weightlifting - Gloves are comfortable - Material doesn't look so cheap - Price is OK for this product - They can be used also for biking (didn't use them yet) Cons:- Don't know when material will break apart, it seems putting gloves on and off your arm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAritomo on 06/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Complicated multi-layer build. The inner side of the hand is made of rubber, and the palm even has a second layer of rubber on it -The outer side (which is made of some normal cloth) is, let's say, perforated, so that you wouldn't overheat too much -Overall, seem prett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr33Evr on 04/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i workout a lot and found these, i really like these, they fit great on my hands since my hands are small, i love them, i wear them all the time. Also they are really cheap compared to other ones i see in other stores online which makes it worth to buy Cons:th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympr001 on 07/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:they fit very nicely if you have small hands. bright vivid colours make them look cool. i cannot ride my bike without gloves and these are perfect for me - i wish i found them a long time ago! they also have nice soft padding in the palms to make them more comfo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemonstate on 01/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The material is better than I expected - The colors seem worse on the DX picture than they actually are in real life - Relatively cheap compared to almost exact the same ones in the local stores Cons:- They are a bit too tight for my hands. So if you have big... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections