- Nice and cheap compared to alternatives
- Great build quality.
- The rubber grips very well.
- Netting on the back-side so that your hand can breathe. - The fingers were way too small for my hand, making them tight and uncomfortable.
- The logo makes it look cheap.
- Can't really wipe sweat on the back of the glove, the material doesn't absorb. Because ... Read more
i like them, they really feel good on my hands. Good for working out and bike-riding and other sports. I've had these for about 6 months now and the rubber on them started to come off, they dont really fit that well either. They slide off pretty easily without even having to unstrap it to to take it off. sku.40054 are better gloves than these. I still ... Read more
- the price is very cheap.
- this gloves can help you alot in Gym or in Exercises (saves your hand...)
- the gloves have little holes so your hands will be stay frsh and cool. -the build quality is not so good... my gloves survived two monthes but it still worth it because of the price. for my taste, the look of the gloves is a bit funny but if you ... Read more
- They work for weightlifting
- Gloves are comfortable
- Material doesn't look so cheap
- Price is OK for this product
- They can be used also for biking (didn't use them yet) - Don't know when material will break apart, it seems putting gloves on and off your arm will tear them apart after many many uses, but hey they are still cheap.
- They fit on ... Read more
-Complicated multi-layer build. The inner side of the hand is made of rubber, and the palm even has a second layer of rubber on it
-The outer side (which is made of some normal cloth) is, let's say, perforated, so that you wouldn't overheat too much
-Overall, seem pretty sturdy. THe edges are covered with additional strips of cloth, the fingers are ... Read more
i workout a lot and found these, i really like these, they fit great on my hands since my hands are small, i love them, i wear them all the time. Also they are really cheap compared to other ones i see in other stores online which makes it worth to buy there like a medium/small size so if u got big hands, they might not fit that well but they are stretchy ... Read more
they fit very nicely if you have small hands. bright vivid colours make them look cool. i cannot ride my bike without gloves and these are perfect for me - i wish i found them a long time ago! they also have nice soft padding in the palms to make them more comfortable, especially on longer rides. they are stretchy but if your hands are big they probably ... Read more
- The material is better than I expected
- The colors seem worse on the DX picture than they actually are in real life
- Relatively cheap compared to almost exact the same ones in the local stores - They are a bit too tight for my hands. So if you have big hands, be careful cuz they might not fit ! If you're a fitness fanatic like me these gloves will ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.