DX » Community » Reviews » S-Line Style Protective TPU Soft Back Case for Nokia Lumia 620 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedicineeng on 03/17/2014

The plastic is of the right consistency, comfortable to touch but hard enough to absorb minor impacts to the phone. It grips very well to your hand, which prevents falls from slippery hands. I bought 2 cases to give one to a friend that was looking for it for a long time and he was ecstatic None up to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelo1406 on 11/24/2013

Protection, lot of protection, it protects against scratches and the material used also protect against falls, witch is really useful in case as i'm always dropping it specially from a pocket height. It is stylish, half matte half bright, I actually liked more my phone with the case. And specially: It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySancasi on 11/05/2013

Very beautiful design. The material is good! Actually protects against damage to the carcass smartphone both the rear and sides of the device. Worth every penny that was paid. The price is right and the quality is excellent. Highly recommended product for device protection. I have nothing bad to report ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelpenha on 06/26/2013

Good material - nice maleability (but not too soft, so it is really protective). Fits very well on the mobile with opening for everything. Moreover it has a grip that ease handing the mobile. Good appearance, nice lookup. So far I found nothing negative. Not only a protection, it is very style. does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoralesnicolas on 06/15/2013

Easy to install It actually protects the phone, which looks robust itself even when it is soft plastic made. Fits perfectly, other products avaialable in DX don't fit as well as this one to the phones, so don't expect the phone to slip out of the case. Low cost, at least very affordable Actually, couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections