DX » Community » Reviews » 23.0mm Optics/Light Diffusers (PMMA/5-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymk011 on 02/26/2013

It makes flashlight like car's fog light - wide beam in the horizontal direction and narrow in vertical. You can make own headlight by changing the regular diffuser of flashlight. I remove lens from holder because it can not be fixed by 5 mm thread of flashlight's cap. I use this diffuser with XR-E Q5 flashlight SKU:102636 for bike's wide light. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybigricesack on 01/08/2010

This lens performs a function that is otherwise hard to find: it focuses light into a line or rectangular shape. This is good for a bike light, were you want to be visible from front left and right but do not care much about being visible from above or below. The lens needs some distance from the LED: approximately a centimeter between LED dome and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkUG123 on 05/24/2008

Give a good wide beam, mostly focused into a rectangular shape, which can be positioned (by rotating the lens) at any angle Not sure what these are designed to fit, or how the other guy got these to fit his cree q5 neatly.... can easily be modified Domed head Personally I have thrown away the holder and used the lens on its own in a custom build bike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajman on 03/24/2008

nice cheap diffusers work well wit my cree q5 xres. the light is magnified a bit and appears brighter the light is also more focused and is in a horizontal beam or they can be turned for a vertical beam. the build quality is ok. they needed some modification for my crees to fit in but i did that easily using a jet lighter! quite cheap good for diy projects.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections