DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to Micro USB Data Sync / Charging Cable w/ OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung S3 / N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaarts070 on 05/21/2014

Length of the cable is fine and the micro-USB to USB female adaptor is a nice and usefull part of the package. The quality of the cable in terms of endurance is OK as well as of the plugs themselves. Charging your mobile phone is a no go if the battery is empty. My Nokia 920 keeps rebooting. Just replacing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauricifj on 11/10/2013

I use with my USB drives, keyboard, mouse, wireless keyboard and mouse (USB antenna), my ps3 controller connect with USB cable etc. The second cable let you transfer data to your pc with USB 3.0 speed (this feature needs a pc with USB 3.0 slot). It seems a little fragile, but it is not. Really nice to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLSnijder87 on 10/12/2013

i bought the otg cable because i wanted to connect usb sticks and drives, keyboard, mouse, ps3 controller and everything works fine till now. i also think this is a quality cable nothing yet the charging cable works also i'm happy with it. for so less money a good product. only it was long waiting till ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTamarAm on 08/13/2013

Simple - not much can go wrong. I keep it plugged in to my computer and connect the other side when required. The MicroUSB side is a bit long and not inserted with ease to any MicroUSB port (I tried 3 different ones). After connecting my Galaxy S3, it was not charging and the USB connection was not stable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsmacaalay on 05/30/2013

I used this in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it works a treat. I tried USB Drives, Mouse and Keyboard it all works on my phone. The quality is good as well and has a shiny finish matching my phone Nothing at all I never used the charging cable and bought this for the OTG only, the price is really good.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections