DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 TK-360 Cree Q2-WC 3-Mode 150-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobbabcock on 11/19/2011

Extremely bright. Very nearly the equal of my Surefire E1B. Good build quality. Nice clicky switch with a half-moon ring around it that will allow it to stand on it's tail; this is a great feature for camping and power outages. All the material here says it's a 3 mode light, but it's not- it's a five ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboxin on 06/28/2010

This is a great light. The build quality is exceptional at this price point, it is solid in the hand and the anodising seems pretty tough. The novel semi-recessed clicky means it will tailstand and it has useful hi/medium/low modes. The lanyard is a good size and I leave it on. * There was a little grittiness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySonOFSam on 08/29/2009

This is one of the better built small LED Cree lights. The barrel is a little beefier & the fit & finish seems better than most Cree LED lights that use one CR123A batteries that DX sells. Partial collar around the rear push button switch to prevent accidental switching on is a nice touch. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLumnia on 07/13/2009

TANK007 seems making the products better than acceptable so far according to the flashlights I order from DX. The quality of this TK-360 Cree Q2-WC really surprises me. The one I got has 5 modes instead of 3 modes. Hopefully I don’t need to use SOS mode. I like the bottom’s design. It’s easy to press ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections