DX » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-C55 170-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q3-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoyster181 on 04/22/2010

Came with extension tube not advertised. A great bonus. Now I can use AA batteries in it. Output is similar on AA Nimh to CR123 (but noticebly a fraction dimmer). Love the Clicky switch and the lightness. Thin walls and rough threads. Need to stae that the "AAA" extension is included and you may get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslipe on 07/31/2009

Very light weight Switch in right place for me Good throw for small reflector Good color Lanyard doesn't interfere with tailstand Thin walls SKU8683 batteries jam in light I have a dozen or so rear clickies and still find them clumsy. I guess the real flashaholics use the macho tactical hold, but I always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamleged on 03/07/2009

Side clicky! Don't hardly see that these days. O-rings, both ends Quite bright Will take a CR123a or a protected 16340 Large hand-loop retainer attaches at the side of the base, allowing tail-stand Threads aren't lubed I strongly doubt that this is 170 lumen, I'd say it's more like 110 lumen, but (using ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections