DX » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-C55 Cree Q3-WC 170-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoyster181 on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came with extension tube not advertised. A great bonus. Now I can use AA batteries in it. Output is similar on AA Nimh to CR123 (but noticebly a fraction dimmer). Love the Clicky switch and the lightness. Cons:Thin walls and rough threads. Need to stae that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslipe on 07/31/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light weight Switch in right place for me Good throw for small reflector Good color Lanyard doesn't interfere with tailstand Cons:Thin walls SKU8683 batteries jam in light OtherThoughts:I have a dozen or so rear clickies and still find them clumsy. I guess the real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamleged on 03/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Side clicky! Don't hardly see that these days. O-rings, both ends Quite bright Will take a CR123a or a protected 16340 Large hand-loop retainer attaches at the side of the base, allowing tail-stand Cons:Threads aren't lubed OtherThoughts:I strongly doubt that this is 170... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections