DX » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-C37 Cree Q3-WC 3-Mode 170-Lumen LED Flashlight (3*AAA/1*18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAltair1970 on 04/18/2012

Solid, heavy build, functions correctly, nice shiny, deep reflector with no visible defects, impressive quality Accepts 1x18650 or 3xAAA batteries. Comes with a 3xAAA battery holder, is important for me to know that anytime I can easily buy AAA batteries to replace the 18650 discharge away from a power source. No memory Very impressive distance of throw ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

1. It has a cheap price 2. Its 3 modes: lo/hi/strobe 3. It's a good budget thrower. 4. Glass lens. 5. Orings. 6. Head not glued. 7. Accepts both 1x18650 or 3xAAA batteries 8. Comes with a 3xAAA battery holder 1. Plastic smooth reflector - fragile. 2. No thermal paste under led star; the star does not contact the pill, only its borders, so it may be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byquadling on 05/20/2009

Very sturdy build quality. Feels solid in my hands, and is a good size for my large hands. Bright as day! Amazingly bright for the price. As an ex-cop, I have lights that are many many times the price that throw less light. I had to play with it to figure out all 3 modes. For the record, turn it on with a full click, then tap the switch to cycle between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byticker on 03/08/2009

Price is definitely a plus. It is almost half the price of the WF-600 Q2 Cree and it come with and extra mode than it. Compact, good for sticking in your pocket. A regulated 18650 with a positive nipple will barely fit, the tail cap is half screwed on. This must need an unregulated 18650 with nipple positive terminal, as the torches positive terminal ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bythemoth on 01/22/2009

Solid, heavy build, functions correctly, nice shiny, deep reflector with no visible defects, impressive quality, especially for the price. Glass lens is clear. The output is very good, beam is focused to about the same diameter as the WF-600/800 throwers, though not as bright. Same visible output using AAA or 18650 batts. I don't see how to fit one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections