This light is very bright and has very good build quality.
The glow in the dark switch is a good choice.
The fact, it can take different batteries is very nice and work fine. Lifetime with installed driverpill is not so long.
With 14500(prot.) it will last 30mins.
With AA 2700mAh accu it lasts about 1 hour (useful light). I modified this lamp in three ... Read more
Bright, consistent light. Good build quality with nice fittings. The silver anodizing has worn off quite a bit. I keep it in my pocket almost all the time with other things, namely a swiss army knife. The plastic on the knife is hard enough to make 'silver' dust of the coating and the aluminum has started to wear smooth in places. This isn't such a ... Read more
It has light O/P reflector unlike the previous one which was smooth. So, the spot, it is less ringie. The silicone tail-switch cover is flat and recessed enough to allow tail-standing. Flatter than previous. Flatter than pictured.
Works well with protected 14500 and ok with AAs.
Bright as a Q5 can be. It will give close-range usable light at 0.5V! Previous ... Read more
1. I was surprised with its quality - it is very high.
2. Bright enough with AA battery and even Ni-MH accumulator (1.2v).
3. It have stands in front, so it easily can be placed vertically (lens toward down) - as a weak spotlight.
4. Have a holster Didn't find. I searched a flashlight which should correspond criteria:
1. I wanted it always be with me.... Read more
* nice light cast
* good yellow beam color
* perfect pocket light size
* click cap isn't mushy * threads on both the head pill and tail pill are poorly cut (resulting in a gritty feel, even with silicon lube on the threads)
* pills (head/tailcap) do not firmly screw on
* lamp has 'jitter', possibly due to the battery tube not being tight and possibly ... Read more
- very high quality finish - very bright for it's size - uses standard AA-battery - nice gun-metal color finish - includes hand cord - can unscrew on both sides - glow in the dark on/off button None ! A very nice LED flashlight that is very compact but very bright for it's size ! It's very small to keep anywhere in your car or even on your keychain ... Read more
- very bright
- has decent battery life, considering how bright it is with a single AA
- glow in the dark clicker
- nice strong lanyard
- strong, solid construction
- very compact not a good choice if you don't really care about the brightness, since you can buy a less-bright light and get longer battery life. It is a trade-off between battery life ... Read more
- Good design, nice anozided finish that is smooth - Very bright and white light - 1 AA battery is amazing only - Included strap - Gets hot but not a problem really - Low battery life but since its so bright you expect it since it runs only 1 AA battery This is one of the best flashlight torch i have tryied for its money it feels really good the body ... Read more
-Can stand on both ends even with the strap -Gets a little hot
-Not the best battery life, but it's the price to pay for the brightness -Has a focues beam in the center and a flood light that brightens the whole room
-I have several flashlights, including a mini ... Read more
One of the best flashlights I've found for the money. Well machined. Nice color anodizing. Easy to open and turn on. Just the right size to fit inside the fist! Very symetrical beam, at 6 ft the center spot about 9 inches across. Perfect for my use- walking the dogs in the dark. Unsteady if placed on end facing up due to strap attachment. Glow in the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.