DX » Community » Reviews » 35.0mm Optics/Light Diffusers (Glass/5-Pack)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhatallica on 08/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Oval light output is unique and useful * Fits perfectly in sku.13741 Cons:* Only available in 5-pack, which is bad for people that need only 1 or 2 * Seems to be plastic, not glass as described OtherThoughts:I bought these 1.5 years ago to experiment with some lighting... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiberianbat on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fit perfectly in sku.13741 Gives something like 15x60 degrees oval beam Can be used as bicycle lighting lens Cons:Has low efficiency (80%, I think) because losses light... You see it if you buy it. But... it still completely useful Item))) OtherThoughts:Perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKentS on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Arrived in individual packing and had no scratches. 35mm optics seems to be able to take better advantage of light sources lumens that the smaller ones (20-23mm). Cons:Doesn't fit CREE. More precisely beam is good but mechanically it rests on top of the LED. Be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshownofear29 on 06/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I got them fast. The collimators aren't scratched. They have a large hole so seoul p4 will fit. They produce a smooth line which fades into nothing with almost no artifacts. Cons:This doesn't throw. The bar will span a whole wall from the middle of a room, and the same led... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechjunkie on 01/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:35mm diameter collimator lens fits the following lights: Lowes Task Force 2C 3W Advane Auto Parts Professionals Choice 3W 2C RayOVac Sportsman Xtreme 4W 3CCons:Light is VERY spread out, producing a bar shaped pattern. Not what I wanted, but I took a chance. Now I... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections