DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Nunchuk Controller for Wii U - White (80cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Very well packed. Almost identical to the original. Too cheap for it's quality.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9184306 on 04/24/2015

I recived in perfect state..

Impression:Very well packed.;

0 0 0

• posted byralvac on 04/07/2015

produto com boa qualidade entrega no prazo

Impression:Very well packed.,Too cheap for it's quality.;

0 0 0

• posted bylgros425 on 03/10/2015

No cons, just works great :) I bought it, and the games never stop. Motion plus works great, feels right in hands. And cheaper than original.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.,Very well packed.;

0 0 0

• posted byJdL_tb on 01/29/2015

Pros: price, lay-out Cons: not found yet Nunchuck works right from the pack. Although the layout of the nunchuck looks not very robust, the use is good. no issues found after 2 weeks of use.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.;

0 0 0

• posted byWajyi on 01/25/2015

Works just as good as the original for a fraction of the price, no need to spend $40 with the original to play games like Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.,Very well packed.,Too cheap for it's quality.;

0 0 0

• posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

It's very good item for this price. Looks like original one and works good, so there is no reason to buy it not again. I really haven't found any problems with this item while using it. May be in longer time of testing, but not now. Because I'm from Europe, I need to wait for 3 weeks for this For... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedferpla on 03/10/2014

Buen producto a bajo costo, totalmente compatible con los controles Wii, no me causo ningun problema de compatibilidad Ninguna, todo funciona perfectamente Pude comprarlo al segundo intento porque la promera vez se termino el stock, sin embargo valio la pena la espera porque funciona y totalmente... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisha75 on 01/13/2014

Cheap product that works well. It works like plug and play without any other dificulties. A original nunchuck costs 20 euro's here. Compared to the 4 eurpo's deal extrema is asking i am verry satisfied. I have baught this product twice. The wire (near the connection to the device) breaks easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeiyuu on 12/02/2013

- Low price, same product. - Looks like a original, except when you take and use it. - Ideal for a causual gamer (not the main controller). - "Z" button hangs sometimes (Low quality). - Don't look like that will stand for too long (need a long time test). - Must test the endurance. But... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickyjean1007 on 11/30/2013

excellent pricing for an excellent product that is comparable to the original product except this wont break the bank or bust your wallet. the nunchuck is well made with sturdy construction and the cable isnt flimsy. it is as the original would be. no cons really except that the bottom trigger at... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere