DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Nunchuk Controller for Wii U - White (80cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Almost identical to the original. Very well packed. Too cheap for it's quality.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrosenbud on 04/06/2016

Pros: It replaced an original and works like a charm. Built quality is fantastic. Price is low Cons: Nothing. Conclusion: If you need one, you can grab it without hesitation.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.;

0 0 0

• posted byRdehoop on 02/13/2016

The original Nintendo nunchucks are quite hard to find and pricey. These ones are very cheap and they work exactly the same. I have two and they work perfectly!

Impression:Almost identical to the original.,Very well packed.,Too cheap for it's quality.;

0 0 0

• posted byhanstj on 12/31/2015

Pros: Great build quality, verry close to the original product. I originaly got this to use it on my Wii, but works on the Wii U so I'm verry happy with it. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bySakre99 on 09/29/2015

Looks like original, works like original, price like original... wait a sec... its cheaper! Really great choice if you looking for nunchuck. No need to pay for original when you have good replacer here.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.,Very well packed.,Too cheap for it's quality.;

0 0 0

• posted by9184306 on 04/24/2015

I recived in perfect state..

Impression:Very well packed.;

0 0 0

• posted byralvac on 04/07/2015

produto com boa qualidade entrega no prazo

Impression:Very well packed.,Too cheap for it's quality.;

0 0 0

• posted bylgros425 on 03/10/2015

No cons, just works great :) I bought it, and the games never stop. Motion plus works great, feels right in hands. And cheaper than original.

Impression:Almost identical to the original.,Very well packed.;

0 0 0

• posted byJdL_tb on 01/29/2015

Pros: price, lay-out Cons: not found yet Nunchuck works right from the pack. Although the layout of the nunchuck looks not very robust, the use is good. no issues found after 2 weeks of use.

0 0 0

• posted byWajyi on 01/25/2015

Works just as good as the original for a fraction of the price, no need to spend $40 with the original to play games like Super Mario Galaxy 2.

0 0 0

• posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

It's very good item for this price. Looks like original one and works good, so there is no reason to buy it not again. I really haven't found any problems with this item while using it. May be in longer time of testing, but not now. Because I'm from Europe, I need to wait for 3 weeks for this For... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere