DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Nunchuk Controller for Wii U - White (80cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very good item for this price. Looks like original one and works good, so there is no reason to buy it not again. Cons:I really haven't found any problems with this item while using it. May be in longer time of testing, but not now. Because I'm from Europe, I need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedferpla on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Buen producto a bajo costo, totalmente compatible con los controles Wii, no me causo ningun problema de compatibilidad Cons:Ninguna, todo funciona perfectamente OtherThoughts:Pude comprarlo al segundo intento porque la promera vez se termino el stock, sin emba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisha75 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap product that works well. It works like plug and play without any other dificulties. A original nunchuck costs 20 euro's here. Compared to the 4 eurpo's deal extrema is asking i am verry satisfied. Cons:I have baught this product twice. The wire (near the connectio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeiyuu on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Low price, same product. - Looks like a original, except when you take and use it. - Ideal for a causual gamer (not the main controller). Cons:- "Z" button hangs sometimes (Low quality). - Don't look like that will stand for too long (need a long time test).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickyjean1007 on 11/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent pricing for an excellent product that is comparable to the original product except this wont break the bank or bust your wallet. the nunchuck is well made with sturdy construction and the cable isnt flimsy. it is as the original would be. Cons:no cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvendas1000 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like the original, for those who need a Nunchuck and want to pay cheap is a good option of buy. In my opinion it was a good purchase. Cons:Not I have to complain is an excellent product delivers what it promises. For those looking for a Nunchuck original... Read more

0 0
  • posted byactifresh on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well and is exactly the same as the original Nintendo one. Cons:It's not original, the build quality it's fine but Nintendo nunchuk is superior. The buttons are a little "clicky", anyway it works. OtherThoughts:It has no box. It's perfect to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebster1983 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price and decent build quality, works just like the original one and there is no difference in appearance from an original one Cons:Joystick feels a bit light, will probably break when used a lot. It took up to 3 weeks before arriving to Europe, which I personally f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byElgo2004 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just another Nunchuk for your Wii, if you don't have another one to play with your brother this one is fine. The joystick works very good, no difference with the original one. Good connector, has the plastic piece to link with the wiimote wrist strap, which is g... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections