Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11938787 on 06/15/2018

Impression:it is what it is .. worth to buy ;

it is what it is, I bought because it is hard to find similar in size ----- isto é o que é, Comprei pq é difícil de encontrar similar em tamanho

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZiege on 12/19/2017

Impression:Funnel;

Mostly good stainless (zinc). Item as described.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11412021 on 08/24/2017

Impression:works;

This funnel is perfect if you have a hip flask to fill. The tip fits nicely into my 4 oz flask and it has a very wide mouth to keep you from spilling any liquor as you fill it.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeirikfs on 04/20/2017

Impression:works,Funnel;

Pros: Cheap, easy to use and wash, does its job Cons: This was a little smaller than i expected, but its perfect for filling small bottles, or fueling small RC cars, etc.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytom13n on 08/06/2016

Impression:Funnel;

Excellent item to fill bottles or other. I have some of them everywhere in my house: at the kitchen at the garage at the garden bref i love it! You will love it too

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychimpattack on 03/23/2016

Impression:works,solid,Funnel;

Pros: This is a good little funnel for putting alcohol into a flask or similar tasks. It is decently made and I have no complaints. Does exactly what you would expect. Cons: None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjosemkz on 01/31/2015

Impression:Essential tools;

Pros: Very useful funnel specially for refilling small droper bottles like SKU 343149 and alike, easy to use, put 'em on and fill. Cons: Using it since 19-11-2014 and I've noticed small rust spots of about 0.5mm. Just keep it clean from corrosive substances. Other: Not sure if all are like mine,... Read more

Tiny and useful funnel Tiny and useful funnel

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytom13n on 08/17/2015

Impression:excellent and very useful;

Pros: This item very small, you can be very accurate! Cons: no! Kitchen, hydroponics, Thermique toy or tools, DIY projetcs, there are so much applications of this steel mini funnel I think it is very useful. The quality build and material are good. I recommand buying more than one: -1- For the in... Read more

liquids tool liquids tool liquids tool

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYWPP2 on 07/15/2014

-This does exactly what it is meant to: it helps you funnel liquid into a small opening -Good for most sizes of hip flasks -Might be too small for e.g. very large fuel canisters I use it for filling hip flasks, funneling olive oil and the like into smaller containers (if you want to infuse them... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMahirDemir on 06/19/2014

Its cheap and well made funnel. Non that I can think of. I ordered this small funnel so I can pour drinks into my flask, which was a gift and it didn't come with this kind of funnel. Before that I had to be very precise when pouring alcohol into the flask which didn't worked every time, so I was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere