Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMahirDemir on 06/19/2014

Its cheap and well made funnel. Non that I can think of. I ordered this small funnel so I can pour drinks into my flask, which was a gift and it didn't come with this kind of funnel. Before that I had to be very precise when pouring alcohol into the flask which didn't worked every time, so I was spilling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubbish165 on 02/09/2014

What can be told about the Stainless Steel Mini Funnel? It simply does what it needs to do, it's compact and it prevent me from spilling cognac when filling my portable stainless steel hip flask!. None I can think of....well, maybe one: it's small, so easy to loose! But when kept in a place where you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigricesack on 01/07/2014

It is a nice funnel with a thin and straight spout to fit a nasal spray or medicine bottle. Useful for solids as well as liquids. As seen on the picture, the material is a little rough; material can stick a bit. My coarse xylitol grains are no problem as not much remains, and with a tick on the side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAerodefense on 12/08/2013

The metal does not scratch or something like that. Ideal to use it for flasks to fill in liqeur. Looks solid and luxurious. Completely aluminium built. No real con here. There should be the information how big the hole of the flask is so the buyer can tell weather the size fits or not... I use it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuackingPlums on 09/02/2013

Compact and light. Stainless steel is well finished with no sharp edges. Resistant to fuel, acid, solvents, etc. Will probably stand up to hydrofluoric acid, since it's nowhere near as strong as Breaking Bad makes out... It's a little bit small so you need to be careful you don't overflow - especially ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- Narrow - Fine quality, brushed stainless steel! - Incredibly practical ! - Small, fits in a pocket. - None. A bit small, maybe, but that is the point. You know when you can't fill your hip flask without pouring halv of your vodka bottle on your throusers? This mini funnel is great to spare your drops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoemdx on 04/25/2013

This is a simple sturdy little funnel that's most likely great for putting fuel into camping stoves. I picked it because being stainless steel, it is very likely to be completely resistent to all kinds of fuel. It's probably a useful accessory to camping stoves that use liquid fuel. DX offers some that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections