DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Cable for Computer and TV Connection - Red + Black + White (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypovilaitis on 12/16/2014

Pros: -good price; -nice looking; -good quality; -works as well as it should. Cons: none. I am fully satisfied! Read more

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byEvanT on 02/25/2014

The cable is a little thin, but that is the great thing about it. It is very flexible and not hard like other types of HDMI cables. I haven't noticed anything interference with it yet, not sure if it is shielded. Nothing that I can see. I will need to try it for a little longer to see if there might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/14/2014

Made of good and strong material, very nice HDMI cable. The cable is made of black and red braids which gives a very beautiful look and helps differentiate from other cables. Cheap price compared to cables sold in the market. Perfect image in high resolution, worked well with my blu-ray player. Good ... Read more

Buy it! It's fantastic!

0 0 0

• posted byanitadonk on 11/22/2013

nice look high quality low price no cons this is a super great product and i'm super happy with it ~i use it to connect my macbook air to my Sony TV you need a thunderbolt-hdmi cable adapter for that I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE TRAINS I LIKE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLythinari on 04/18/2013

Small, light. Nothing much to it. It's a HDMI cable. Use it with my Macbook pro and a HDMI to display port adapter Quite thin, might be subject to interference - havent pulled it apart to see whether it has shielding or not - but havent encountered any issues with it. Could probably find a better quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections