Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It's pretty nice. It is made with good materials. It has excellent quality. The design is very serious but friendly. Meets very well its function of protecting the iPhone. It is very easy to use, just insert and remove the phone. My iPhone fits perfect with the case. I do not see any problem, it is also extremely cheap. I think everyone should have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTelefun on 09/16/2012

Soft and pleasant to touch, simple case which does the job. Some kind of suede-like material. You have to use both hands to take the phone of of the case - hold it with one hand and sort of "squeeze" the phone out. Doesn't have a "tongue" (or whatever it is called, you pull it to get the phone out) many leather cases have. I've been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 05/05/2011

-A nice designed pouch -Soft and durable -Build quality is quite good -Protects your phone well -Doesn't have any label with iPhone name or logo. -Could be just a bit bigger. -If you have some kind of protective back case cover on your phone it won't fit it. I think this protective pouch is more suitable for other touchscreen phones, which a are smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byABC1950 on 12/27/2010

-Soft to the touch. -Soft inner fabric. Wouldn't scratch your screen. -Would protect your phone from drops from waist height (when i say "protect", i mean it will save your phone from scratches). -A little loose for iphone 4 but still usable. Would be superb for iphone 3. Wouldn't have bought this is i have not read the good reviews of other buyers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyrocks on 07/10/2010

It's intended for iPhone but I use it with my iPod Touch 3rd gen. The best thing with this case is that my iPod fits the case even with the silicone case on it (SKU 25421). It also has a nice squares design on the front side. None really Like what other people said in the comments - it comes without the red "iPhone" tag on the side - which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuc01 on 06/02/2010

this is the best thing ever :) really good! fits perfectly, and very protective. i dont feel scared chucking my phone into my huge ass bag and letting it bash about when its in this i also think it looks nice. feels good too quality isnt so good. a few of the stitches around the opening are coming undone/loose, but its not a big deal. still keeps it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvenne on 03/19/2010

It's soft, and holds the phone in place. It does not fall out, but isn't difficult to get out of the pouch. The best of the tree I ordered. Summary: -Cheap -Nice -Soft -Perfecly snug -> The kewl red iphone tag wasn't on mine. But I'd rather not have it there anyways. -> Pattern on the cover is a bit daft. -> A strap could be good, but it is not nesessary.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydksdarkness on 02/14/2010

It is a good soft case. There is no red label, just the grey squares. Really soft and well built. It does not look cheap at all! If you use it with a silicone case, it's hard to put the ipod inside it. I'm waiting for a crystal case to come, to see if it fits. But I don't think it is a con, actually. The inside is not softer as the outside, but I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrinap0 on 01/26/2010

It looks great in reality, too. No red sticker, no iphone stamped all around, no nonsense. Just a plain, black case. And it is extremely affordable. There is nothing I could think of as a negative comment. It's good for a businesswoman. :-) If you like the picture (without the red sticker) then go get it. The price if very affordable, and the build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittledrill on 01/14/2010

Fits perfectly for my iPod Touch. This is perfect to have when having it in your pocket or so as a protector. * It's soft so you can still press the volume buttons on the device even when it's inside. * Smells nice. * Has a nice look. If I must "complain" about something that would be that the inside could be a little softer with some padding, even ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections