DX » Community » Reviews » UG007II Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngeltazma on 01/09/2014

Very good player google tv and plays all files from USB flash drives or a hard drive connected by usb. The app run smoothly by 1GB of RAM. You can put in HD smoothly and has a very good image quality. One drawback I find is that does not come as a small cable HDMI comes in other similar devices. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJgdiaz on 12/18/2013

Small device that allows converting the TV into a real android device. I have used it for internet browsing, email reading, watching series, videos, playing some games. It includes bluetooth and I have checked sending photos and videos from my android smartphone without problem I have downloaded different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymachbel on 05/04/2013

Small, portable, all the power of Android in your TV for play movies, games and web surf. The mini PC comes with few applications installed, like EZ file explorer and a simple home center. Only plug on HDMI port and wait few seconds for play with it Need conexion to power for work, you have to configure ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections