DX » Community » Reviews » 23.36mm Optics/Light Diffusers for Cree Emitters (Glass/5-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevcdmen on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lens are small,light and made of plastic material. It fits perfectly on cree led emitters, it clicks on a led tight so it holds it good. Cons:The beam should be more focused, lots of light luses around the spot. Could melt if used on high powered leds that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshing97 on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is affordable and useful. It is shorter than the silver reflector that most LEDs use, so it is easily to be fit in most flashlights. When I modified some of my old fashion 14 LEDs flashlights, this diffuser can fit them perfectly, but typical silver reflector cannot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDARIOPRI on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had doubts about the degree of the lens but as I get the first thing I did was provide them with the protractor. They fit in very well CREE LED, while removing costs a little Cons:The interior would be nice to come painted in silver, I painted and I have got... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechtrader on 06/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact and light, these lenses clip onto the CREE emitters very firmly - so much that taking the lens off can be enough to damage the emitter. Very efficient at focusing the light into a tight beam - probably about 8 degrees. Simple but brilliant. Cons:None really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcbryan on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was surprised at how well I liked these given the price and given the fact that they are plastic. They just snap on to Cree XR-E emitters and produce a beam that is better (in my opinion) than the two aluminum reflectors that I replaced. They appear to have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychopperdave on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits so snugly on sku.15943 that I'm afraid I'll break the LED if I try to pull it off. No glue required for this LED/optics combination. It also works well on sku.4516, and gives a wider beam, but it won't stay on without glue. Cons:none so far. OtherThoughts:I'm using... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigricesack on 12/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Gives a nice beam and seems to be very efficient. Seems excellent for flashlights or spots (it has a narrow beam). Cons:Not so easy to mount; there are no screw holes or another easy way to get grip on the reflector. With LED sku.13612 the beam center is blueish... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltsas on 04/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:~ Silly cheap ~ works great, gives a fine beam Cons:~ you might need to eat away a small amount of plastic to fit onto the cree xr-e OtherThoughts:These are some super cheap lenses that generally fit onto the cree xre power leds. They give a nice ~8-10 degree... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKentS on 12/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ridiculous price. I would have paid this sum for one of them had I known how good they were. Installation is done in a second. You don't even have to glue it ones its snapped on. I put it on a R2 premium star. Beam profile is perfect for bicycling. Unlike many other opt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslamck on 07/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly on the Cree Q5 emitters. The installation cannot be any easier. If you want it to stay on permanently, just add a drop of glue and you are done. The optics is very good too. It produces a nice roughly 10 degree round bright spot with even surrounding.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections