DX » Community » Reviews » Separate Type Protective TPU Back Case for Nintendo 3DS LL / 3DS XL Game Console - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 03/01/2014

?Well made. ?Keeps 3DS from being slippery. ?Does not add much extra 'bulk'. ?Well fitting mold,good protection. ?All openings are precise. None that I can think of. I normally don't like 'gel' like covers,but I love this one. I have a Dezzegg skin on my 3DS and I didn't want it worn from use,but also ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDuuckie on 12/28/2013

Fits the 3ds XL pretty well. Quality is pretty good. Very clear TPU. Cheap!!! Like others have mentioned, there is some jagged material on the edge of the case. I'm sure it could be removed with some sandpaper but personally, it doesn't bother me as its not very noticeable. The top piece fits my 3DS ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 09/06/2013

-Made of a soft transparent rubber-like material, so there's no way it can scratch the 3DS XL -all holes line up perfectly, so it was built with precision -don't add too much bulk to the unit, feels nice to hold -transparent so you can barely notice it's on your 3DS None really, makes the 3DS a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKagenn on 08/20/2013

+ Feels slightly more durable than it looks (I've not attempted dropping it on purpose to facilitate such testing, but feel free to outdo me). +Protects from scratches quite well. +Fits snugly onto the 3DS XL and has no issue fitting into the 3DS XL pouch. +No trouble with the shoulder buttons and does ... Read more

Casing and its envelope TPU case on 3DS XL

0 0 3

• posted byNuttyS on 07/27/2013

This case gives me much better grip than the "proper" plastic one I was using. It's also easy enough to take off and put back on if you need to clean underneath it or do anything else with the console. I had to cut away some of the material on the top part as it wouldn't fit on properly straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOctopods on 06/27/2013

Fits PERFECTLY on the system. Very snug, feels very secure. It is a little bit "rubbery" because it's TPU, but helps grip the system better. The hole where you might attach a lanyard to your DS is a teensy bit rough which could bother you a bit depending on how you hold your DS, but it's largely ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections