DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 503B 860lm 5-Mode White Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Bright Great lamp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Честно говоря, не понравилось качество. Как-то всё раболтано и покоцано было. (возможно его уронил китаец )))), В остально всё замечательно.ю Яркий, да пять режимов. Read more

UltraFire 503B 860lm

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byklemendo on 12/03/2014

You only toggle between modes if you click the button fast. If you only click you turn it on, wait a sec and another click will turn it off. So you can just toggle between on/off. I love this feature because I don't need SOS and stuff like that. I don't know if it's a con but it's quite bright - it could ... Read more

Impression:Great lamp;

0 0 0

• posted bya0xomoxa on 12/01/2014

Pros: The price, and it's bright. Cons: It is almost watertight, but there are no rubber seals under the lens. The on\off function swithch is hard to use, sometimes the torch turns of when using other settings than full. Compared to another flashlight i have, I guess it's about 200lm brightness. Remember ... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byadamoic on 11/17/2014

extremely bright low price extremely good quality water proof zoomable no cons that i can think of. definitely must buy. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBlondeboy on 05/09/2014

Great torch, small, light, VERY bright. Impressive quality/price ratio. Only works with Li-Ion cells. Small problem with spring - it twisted when I was screwing the torch together and it was switched on. As I tightened it, there was burning smell and smoke came from the body. Turned out that the spring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaroncollier96 on 03/14/2014

very bright; focusable; wide throw; hand strap; 5 modes: high, medium, low, strobe, sos; decent battery life; solid construction flickering It's nice having multiple modes, but it can get annoying shuffling through them. For example, when you have it on high mode and turn it off, if you want to turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarsail on 03/12/2014

Small size, big light. Nice wide angle beam in compressed mode, it light up a big area if you are indoors. In extracted mode the flash light delivers a concentrated spot beam. The casing is made of heat dissipative aluminium and has a coarse structure to it for a firm none slppery grip. None that i know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuriu on 03/08/2014

THIS IS AMAZING! extremely bright light! Beats up my friend's ledLenser lamps. Color of the light is really good. I will use this lamp to gig fishing. I'ts light to carry and it wont heat really bad. On/Off switch works nice and feels good. Easy to use different modes. there's no hole for the strap or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucebert on 01/27/2014

powerful led, well build flashlight, solid metal body. you have 2 options to make the light flicker, but I don't see the point of using that. There are 2 light cone types, but only the normal powerful one is useful (a great one, very powerful!!) Loose the 2-cone options and just have an on-off button.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeg0rkin on 01/16/2014

Good bright! Battery can last long. Small, can fit right into my pocket. Good design, solid built flashlight. Lens is made plastic. Never knew that LED lights can be so bright. Flashlight heats up quickly, if you leave it on for more then 10-15 mins the flashlight can get pretty hot especially the front ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections