DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 503B Cree XM-L T6 860lm 5-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 22 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlondeboy on 05/09/2014

Great torch, small, light, VERY bright. Impressive quality/price ratio. Only works with Li-Ion cells. Small problem with spring - it twisted when I was screwing the torch together and it was switched on. As I tightened it, there was burning smell and smoke came from the body. Turned out that the spring on the head had become offset and was causing a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaroncollier96 on 03/14/2014

very bright; focusable; wide throw; hand strap; 5 modes: high, medium, low, strobe, sos; decent battery life; solid construction flickering It's nice having multiple modes, but it can get annoying shuffling through them. For example, when you have it on high mode and turn it off, if you want to turn it back on to high mode you must first shuffle through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarsail on 03/12/2014

Small size, big light. Nice wide angle beam in compressed mode, it light up a big area if you are indoors. In extracted mode the flash light delivers a concentrated spot beam. The casing is made of heat dissipative aluminium and has a coarse structure to it for a firm none slppery grip. None that i know of. It has o-ring seals but i would not immerse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriu on 03/08/2014

THIS IS AMAZING! extremely bright light! Beats up my friend's ledLenser lamps. Color of the light is really good. I will use this lamp to gig fishing. I'ts light to carry and it wont heat really bad. On/Off switch works nice and feels good. Easy to use different modes. there's no hole for the strap or leash. But it's not so big deal to drill a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucebert on 01/27/2014

powerful led, well build flashlight, solid metal body. you have 2 options to make the light flicker, but I don't see the point of using that. There are 2 light cone types, but only the normal powerful one is useful (a great one, very powerful!!) Loose the 2-cone options and just have an on-off button. It makes it cheaper, with less chance of malfunctions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeg0rkin on 01/16/2014

Good bright! Battery can last long. Small, can fit right into my pocket. Good design, solid built flashlight. Lens is made plastic. Never knew that LED lights can be so bright. Flashlight heats up quickly, if you leave it on for more then 10-15 mins the flashlight can get pretty hot especially the front part. Paint comes of easily if chipped. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalazer on 01/09/2014

It's compact and well made, and quite bright. The optic is most efficient at the wide end of the zoom range, so it does well to cast a wide or medium spot, but it's not super bright when making a tight spot compared to a long-throw flashlight with a fixed optic. The beam is very uniform and nearly circular at the wide setting, and turns into an image ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byholucas on 01/08/2014

Compre 3 de estas linternas. Una de las linternas vino mal enroscada! al momento de quiterle la parte trasera la rosca quedo toda rota. La linterna no sirve ya que no se puede colocar la parte trasera. Al mismo vendedor le compre 3 linternas mas que deben estar por llegarme. Muy desilucionado. Perdi 10 dolares con este producto. Adjunto fotografia con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadoby on 01/03/2014

Very compact for a 18650 flashlight with zoom. Nice fit and finish and looks very nice. Also very bright. The zoom makes the light very good for use for general lighting, since the light is very evenly spread in the beam. No hot spot but nice even area light. And zoomable for more reach. The zoom is not very wide angle, even at max. The zoom feels a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholucas on 12/09/2013

Compre 2 de estas linternas. Una de las linternas vino mal enroscada! al momento de quiterle la parte trasera la rosca quedo toda rota. La linterna no sirve ya que no se puede colocar la parte trasera. Al mismo vendedor le compre 3 linternas mas que deben estar por llegarme. Muy desilucionado. Perdi 10 dolares con este producto. Adjunto fotografia con ... Read more

desperfecto en la rosca - malfunction thread
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections