DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Design Stylus Pen for Ipad / Iphone / Ipod & All Capacitive Touch Screen Devices - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/13/2014

Sensitive capacitive touch pen with a very beautiful and stylish design. It has a good weight and do the job as promised. My colleagues loved it. Ask me to buy forthen all. Body in full metal. Its sensitivity on my devices (phone, tablet, ipad) left to be desired. Maybe the body is solid metal and not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZhubajieThePig on 04/25/2014

I saw pens wit this design before and thought they looked really great but doubted they were comfortable to use. Still I ordered a few to try them out when I found them for a nice price here. If have quite a collection of different stylusses now but these have become my absolute favourites. I have avarage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypalszabo on 01/21/2014

It's heavy enough to hold it in your hand perfectly, but still lightweight. Good quality, nice design, great price. I suggest for everyone who has big nails and a capacitive touch screen. :) It's for small lady hands, not my big one. :) But it was a perfect gift for my girldfriend. At first it has a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymesking7 on 11/28/2013

Very basic structure. And it is cheap. The weight is good, makes you feel like holding a real pen. The foam part is long enough so that it is impossible to scratch your screen by mistake. It is non-responsive. You have to push hard to make the screen respond. Possible reasons: 1)the contact between the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueRaid on 08/30/2013

The stylus feels very attractive. It doesn't feel like it's made of plastic. When you hold the stylus, it feels more heavy then a normal biro. This makes it very pleasant to hold. - It feels heavy, so it feels good to hold - Beautiful black color - Ergonomic design - The length of the stylus is long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTupinica on 08/24/2013

-It's a very steady and solid pen, with - as the product's title says - unique and gorgeous design. -Feels just great when you hold it like a pen, it makes you wonder why aren't all pens in the world manufectared with this design. -Touch interaction is perfect, absolutely flawless None that I'm aware ... Read more

Size comparison with the iPhone 5

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections