DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Design Stylus Pen for Ipad / Iphone / Ipod & All Capacitive Touch Screen Devices - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sensitive capacitive touch pen with a very beautiful and stylish design. It has a good weight and do the job as promised. My colleagues loved it. Ask me to buy forthen all. Body in full metal. Cons:Its sensitivity on my devices (phone, tablet, ipad) left to be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZhubajieThePig on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I saw pens wit this design before and thought they looked really great but doubted they were comfortable to use. Still I ordered a few to try them out when I found them for a nice price here. If have quite a collection of different stylusses now but these have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalszabo on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's heavy enough to hold it in your hand perfectly, but still lightweight. Good quality, nice design, great price. I suggest for everyone who has big nails and a capacitive touch screen. :) Cons:It's for small lady hands, not my big one. :) But it was a perfect gift fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymesking7 on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very basic structure. And it is cheap. The weight is good, makes you feel like holding a real pen. The foam part is long enough so that it is impossible to scratch your screen by mistake. Cons:It is non-responsive. You have to push hard to make the screen respon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueRaid on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The stylus feels very attractive. It doesn't feel like it's made of plastic. When you hold the stylus, it feels more heavy then a normal biro. This makes it very pleasant to hold. - It feels heavy, so it feels good to hold - Beautiful black color - Ergonomic des... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTupinica on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's a very steady and solid pen, with - as the product's title says - unique and gorgeous design. -Feels just great when you hold it like a pen, it makes you wonder why aren't all pens in the world manufectared with this design. -Touch interaction is perfect,... Read more

Size comparison with the iPhone 5
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections