DX » Community » Reviews » 5 x Cree XM-L T6 3000lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Dark Grey (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonsutti on 05/02/2014

For the price an excellent deal. Light is very bright even with the lo-mode. Strobe is very fast and bright. The casing is really tough build and it solid. The lamp is bit heavy...isch, but if you use on your bike then it doesn't really bother. In cold weather the lens tends to fog up a little bit, but this doesn't effect the light too much to be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreuter on 03/21/2014

Very bright. Accept 12V. Nice design looks with high quality. Driver is not the best. Is working as current limiting driver, not as constant power driver. Current 0n 12V is around 1600mA and it staysdown to 5.1V. 5.0V current drops around 1100mA and cut-off voltage is 4.9V. On low level it takes ca 270mA and like on hi mode current is same on full voltage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytstor on 12/06/2013

Very satified with this lamp. Great light and solid housing and nice price.. Great for bicycling and running in the dark. All three modes works for me. The rubber rings for mounting is not good enought. Maybe something in aluminium. Could be to bright light when used in traffic. Sell the lamp as a set with batteri and charger? Maybe with different battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuweschin on 12/03/2013

a lot of light for the money if you own the nessecary battery pack; it is a great support especially for offroad nightbiking maybe the lamp is too big for some cyclists; maybe the heat management is not perfect; maybe to heavy for some handle bars so that the lamp could swing up and down other people could be blinded; beam pattern is not perfect for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTolin87 on 11/21/2013

Linterna principalmente usada en ciclismo, de noche ilumina mucho, incluso más que las motos 49cc, es una verdadera ganga. Muy buena compra, no me arrepiento La duración de la batería, apenas encendida a tope dura unas 3 horas, se tiene que cargar en casi cada salida El peso de la misma también es bastante alto, pero para rutas por ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykombinatir on 06/28/2013

Very bright. Nice casing. It might be great light for camping, hiking, outdoor, jogging, multisport, but turn out does not cover my needs. Modes not as advertised! It is: Lo->Mid->Hi. Strobe mode does not exist, and this is what i was looking for. I was going to use on e-bicycle so careless pedestrians can spot me better at day time. Would be ... Read more

• posted bydidisoft on 05/10/2013

Considering the price, this is a good deal. There is nothing to comment regarding component's quality. The CNC aluminum housing and the mirror finish is well made. The driver circuit is clean and all electronic parts are well fitted and welded. I didn't measured yet the full load current but I think there is room for tweaking. Even if quality of the ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections