DX » Community » Reviews » WINDSTOPPER Outdoor Anti-Skid Windproof Warm Gloves - Black (M / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Good looks Great Gloves bad quality zipper
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byT1000 on 11/28/2014

I am very satisfied from these gloves. Size fit perfectly and they are easy to put on. They keep my hands worm during winter time and are very tiny as well. Used them for about 3 months and still looks like new. Read more

Impression:Great Gloves;

0 0 0

• posted byJacobius on 11/27/2014

cheap cycling gloves Pros: price. Material - windstopper membrane really worked. Cons: One week of use and the zipper broke. Also, as I am an european, I guess I should buy 'L' or even 'XL' instead of 'M'... That was my mistake. Read more

Impression:Good looks,bad quality zipper;

0 0 0

• posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

gloves for the cold very warm very good for the cold, black color with close to meeting these gloves fit great and beautiful the measure m is very small and the price is a bit expensive the measure m is very small and the price is a bit expensive gloves for the cold very warm very good for the cold, ... Read more

gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor

0 0 0

• posted bymaupal on 05/28/2013

Gloves seems very well constructed. Material is of superior quality. Even the logo came protected against scratches Too small: I am male, and I don´t have very big hands. Ordered M - which is my usual size for most things. Unfortunately the size is small, my fingers won't get completely inside the ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byokalvo86 on 05/16/2013

- Great grip with these gloves"! - Windproof! - Tight fit, for good grip! - Nice price, free delivery. - Zipper for tightening the gloves in. - Good for riding MC or bicyles. Not really any cons. Only thing might be that the windstopper logo seems a bit cheap. Gloves are good to wear. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections