DX » Community » Reviews » WINDSTOPPER Outdoor Anti-Skid Windproof Warm Gloves - Black (M / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytercel17 on 06/30/2013

gloves for the cold very warm very good for the cold, black color with close to meeting these gloves fit great and beautiful the measure m is very small and the price is a bit expensive the measure m is very small and the price is a bit expensive gloves for the cold very warm very good for the cold, ... Read more

gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor gloves WINDSTOPPER Outdoor

0 0 0

• posted bymaupal on 05/28/2013

Gloves seems very well constructed. Material is of superior quality. Even the logo came protected against scratches Too small: I am male, and I don´t have very big hands. Ordered M - which is my usual size for most things. Unfortunately the size is small, my fingers won't get completely inside the ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byokalvo86 on 05/16/2013

- Great grip with these gloves"! - Windproof! - Tight fit, for good grip! - Nice price, free delivery. - Zipper for tightening the gloves in. - Good for riding MC or bicyles. Not really any cons. Only thing might be that the windstopper logo seems a bit cheap. Gloves are good to wear. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections