DX » Community » Reviews » BSBESTE BSB-169 Universal In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone + Volume Control for Iphone + More - Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/11/2013

- Very good build quality and great materials. The cable is flexible, the jack is sturdy - They have volume control which work very good and haves nice proportionality. - The microphone has good quality pickup of voice and the people you are talking with hear you very clear. - Sound quality is good for music playback. - Noise insulation is also proper ... Read more

earphones
    0 0
  • posted byphantomrio on 08/01/2013

Sound quality is amazing, even at the maximum volume of my cellphone the sound still clear and without distortions. Microphone quality is good, when I tested it the other person listened clearly what I was talking. The microphone buttom and the volume slider works fine. The built quality is good too. None. None. I already bought a lot of different earphones+... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeividmoreno on 07/01/2013

very flexible, lovely red color and amazing sound quality, they are so cool! Also they have microphone and a lovely volume control! the box is horrible, i don't like it! and the brand its weird, and they soud have a little bag or something to take them out. And you can not sleep with them , they are so big in the ear part. maybe there should be another ... Read more

Here they are!
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections