DX » Community » Reviews » Sun Jar Solar Powered Rechargeable Automatic LED Night Light (Blue+Orange Light)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfkimura on 11/05/2010

- It looks cool - It worked for more than one year - it has 2 light color, blue and orange (the original has only one color) - The light lasts only 3 or 4 hours, even if you charge the battery on eletric power using a battery charger. - It is a little hard to open/close, but that´s a thing you won´t do very much. - It broke after a strong rain storm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkimura on 08/13/2010

Very pretty. Very easy to use. It is waterproof (works on rain). It still works after almost a year. Very decorative, but I should have bought a pair, it would be prettier. Light is very low. It only works on absolute darkness: moon and street lights may cause light to go off. I solved by putting a piece of paper right over the light sensor). It lasts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySniper6075 on 06/25/2010

I expected this thing to break down after a few weeks but its been sitting next to my bed for over 7 months now and still working just fine. It gives a nice blueish glow when the lights go off which allows me to see in the dark when I have to go to the toilet etc. Its build quality on the outside looks cool. I requested to add bubble plastic to it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDakins on 05/20/2010

Emits a nice, relaxing blue or amber light at night. Very easy to use: set the switch to your favourite colour (orange/sun or blue/moon), put it in the sunlight for it to charge and forget about it. Looks like a regular jar during the day. The glass is good quality and the plastic diffuser spreads light evenly, so it looks like the whole jar is emitting ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections