DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Elastic Wrist Support and Protective Wrap (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBonejj on 03/26/2014

Good velcro Great length - actually wrap around the wrist about 2 times for me. Breathable, the fabric is thin enough to breath well. I use it all the time. None found at this time. I've tried all the versions is stores and they never work very well, they are either too short, too long or so thick they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymintycake on 03/15/2011

I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and I sometimes have wrist pain from using the mouse. This product has a very strong hold! You can control how strongly you want it to wrap around your wrists. Relieves stress from the wrist while protecting it. Unpleasant chemical smell that slowly goes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMerkaz on 05/18/2010

If you spend at the computer at least several hours a day, or more. Such a way of life brings with it strong enough pressure on our hands, which can cause pain in your hands, wrists and fingers. This product is a possible way of treatment and is a way of preventing this painful syndrome. If you already ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections