DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Rainproof 360 Degree Rotating Plastic Case Bike Mount Holder for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPolarIce on 11/21/2013

This is probably the best accessory I've bought for my iphone 5 to date. The case works as advertised. It's water proof, scratch proof, appears to obsorb shock well (not tested, I'm not that daring...), allows for excellent use of buttons on the phone while in the case... I love this case! I'm an active geo-cacher and caching in the rain is sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViper1604 on 11/05/2013

Great iPhone 5 waterproof case. Really good price for the quality. Can rotate 360 degrees. Cameras can still be used. Home button and lock button also work. Touchscreen keeps working. Has chargecable opening in the bottom. Has adjust screw to fit around handlebar. You have to fiddle a little bit with a rubber band to make a tight fit around my motorcycle ... Read more

Mount 1 Mount 2
    0 1
  • posted byBrekler on 10/28/2013

Works fine on any bike, very easy to use and to mount, works perfectly on my iphone 5 and on my dad's iphone 4, compared to the price here ,its more then 50% off. Bad quality item, seems its going to break at any time, the package should be better. I dont know if its water resistant, i wouldnt try, since it looks really bad quality, bad plastic. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapedapeda on 06/22/2013

It fits the iphone 5 really well, it is waterproof while maintaining the accessibility of the buttons. The screen is very good readable also in bright sunlight. The click-system (to un-mount de phone with the case from the bike mount) works really well. Build quality isn't that good. I own it for less than a month, but I can imagine it doesn't hold ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections